Interesting Prices Back From Dr/clinics

BaldingMan

My Regimen
Reaction score
The other day I sent some photos off to a few doctors/clinics to get an idea of how many graphs cost to restore my hairline. It is very interesting how the graphs/costs very.

ProHairClinic sent and email and even rang me to talk about my hair Transplant. Bart who I spoke to was very informative and quoted me 2500-3000 graphs at a cost of around €8000

Medikemos quoted me 3000 graphs at €10000

Hakan ********* quoted me 4000 graphs at €2 euros per graph and 25% discount when over 2000 graphs.

Dr De Rays quoted me 1200 graphs at a cost of €4000 euros

Now I just need to decide where to go as these quotes have thrown a curve ball due to prices and amount of graphs being different

Rudy23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting differences in estimated graft count.

I've also contacted some of these clinics and still haven't received an answer.

How long did it take for them to contact you back?

BaldingMan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting differences in estimated graft count.

I've also contacted some of these clinics and still haven't received an answer.

How long did it take for them to contact you back?

Most of them were pretty quick to reply

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please Make sure price is the last factor in deciding for a surgeon. It’s better to save up for a better surgeon to do it right from the start.

HLV

BaldingMan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please Make sure price is the last factor in deciding for a surgeon. It’s better to save up for a better surgeon to do it right from the start.

HLV
I’m 99% going with Dr De Reys. His results when at ProHairClinic were very good and price is very attractive also. Plus he is very conservative leaving plenty of graphs for later on if need be

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m 99% going with Dr De Reys. His results when at ProHairClinic were very good and price is very attractive also. Plus he is very conservative leaving plenty of graphs for later on if need be

Dr De Reys is a sensible choice. ******** as well since he is in Belgium as well.

HLV

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw I’m sure you’re aware of Fred the Belgian if you’re sure about De Reys. He had good results although he got a lot of hate on these forums I believe, people saying it was a bad result, but compared to what his hair looked before it’s absolutely ludicrous to state that.

HLV

BaldingMan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw I’m sure you’re aware of Fred the Belgian if you’re sure about De Reys. He had good results although he got a lot of hate on these forums I believe, people saying it was a bad result, but compared to what his hair looked before it’s absolutely ludicrous to state that.

HLV
Yep I followed Fred The Belgian story. IMO I thought his end result with 5000 graphs was amazing. If I would have lost my hair like him and then ended up with a full head of hair I would be over the moon. Why did people hate on him and say it was a bad result. What had gone wrong??

I thought Hakan was in turkey??

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep I followed Fred The Belgian story. IMO I thought his end result with 5000 graphs was amazing. If I would have lost my hair like him and then ended up with a full head of hair I would be over the moon. Why did people hate on him and say it was a bad result. What had gone wrong??

I thought Hakan was in turkey??

Because these are the forums. People can be horrible and i believe some may have been jealous. I didn’t agree with some outrageous things he stated but his transplant was very good.

HLV

BaldingMan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because these are the forums. People can be horrible and i believe some may have been jealous. I didn’t agree with some outrageous things he stated but his transplant was very good.

HLV
What did he state

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What did he state

Years ago he made fun of people who took finasteride and said they were stupid for taking it. He was using minoxidil at the time and vitamins and claimed he had stopped hairloss forever.

He then lost his hair, which is why he had a transplant.

HLV

BaldingMan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Years ago he made fun of people who took finasteride and said they were stupid for taking it. He was using minoxidil at the time and vitamins and claimed he had stopped hairloss forever.

He then lost his hair, which is why he had a transplant.

HLV
Right I see

Dr De Reys results while at the ProHairClinic seem to be very impressive he has a good reputation just very conservative if I’m right

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Right I see

Dr De Reys results while at the ProHairClinic seem to be very impressive he has a good reputation just very conservative if I’m right

I was considering him for an FUE as he’s had good results and was quite conservative which is always a good sign. i considered others such as Dr Erdogan. Overall De Reys should be a good choice. Only issue is that he more or less does the whole procedure himself which is good but has the downside of fatigue getting in the way.

I would have gone anywhere in the world as you need the best surgeon from the start but in the end I went for Dr Maras in Cyprus who is without a doubt one of the best in Europe for Fue. Very conservative and very Ethical. Cannot recommend him highly enough.

HLV

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will check him out

With Dr Maras the whole outlook of him and the team is being careful long term and saving as much of your doner hair as possible for the future.

I chose him over Dr Erdogan as Erdogans Clinic said some things which I didn’t consider ethical and I didn’t just want to be one in a thousand patients they get every day. I cannot recommend Dr Maras enough for being ethical and his incredible skill.

Best of luck whoever you choose. De Reys is a decent choice I believe.

HLV