interesting "positive" ive realized about hair loss

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've always had a hipster approach to life. I've never wanted to take the road more traveled on tbh, and it was one of my biggest issues before hair loss (i was always trying to be different and felt sad if someone liked something i liked). and deep down i realize that my hair loss at a young age makes me more unique, and makes me different.

not to mention it is a noticeable difference. lol even if its a distinction that sucks gigantic whale c***, it IS a distinction

make no mistake, i still hate it with a passion and consider suicide over it most days, but LOL the hipster aspect is actually weirdly positive 8O

(however im still a hat prisoner and a loser who isnt getting a job or gf anytime soon cuz of it)

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I'm similar i like the fact i went bald at a young age cause i always "stood out" as a kid cause i was so tall growing up i was taller then all the kids even most of the teachers...so going bald early kinda brings those old feelings of being "different" back i suppose...until i get to a age where it is expected to go bald and i wont feel "different" anymore (bald/balding guys are everywhere in the UK)

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm similar i like the fact i went bald at a young age cause i always "stood out" as a kid cause i was so tall growing up i was taller then all the kids even most of the teachers...so going bald early kinda brings those old feelings of being "unique" back i suppose...until i get to a age where it is expected to go bald and i wont feel "unique" anymore (bald/balding guys are everywhere in the UK)

You re lucky you're tall. Little easier to look good with a shaved had over being short.

VeprSuper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
all this "considering suicide" talk... why the hell do people always jump straight to thinking of suicide? If you're gonna give up on life then why not just get a smack addiction or something? Might as well have some fun if you're gonna throw in the towel.

Exactly.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
second positive for hairloss.......

Your possibility for STD contraction is GREATLY reduced! :(

ladysmanfelpz

Established Member
Reaction score
I hear you exodus. I've always gone about things differently through life too. While kids would use the sweetest new paintball guns, I would use a pump, I rock an old school schwinn bike for travel, and still play counter strike over call of duty. I attend a very liberal school but was raised very conservative, and I swear that has something to do with my hairloss, but anyways it was tough to fit in because everyone has hair at this age and rock their cool hipster haircuts where I couldn't. And my hairloss pattern sucks bad and doesn't look good when grown out to cover. I have diffuse loss but receded tremendously, I'm probably like an Norwood 3.5. I got on treatments at 21 and now am 23 and got a decent amount back and just overall thicker hair. Its cool cuz I do look different. I look more mature an aged than others while still looking hipster and youthful. I'm like an NW3 with thicker flowing hair now and I see these NW1's with sick hipster cuts admiring my flow :)

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
Think of it this way, you are alive. We cannot say the same for Paul Walker who pulled off shaved and buzz better then everyone. Not even Jude law pulls off balding which says a lot.

slipy

Reaction score
Think of it this way, you are alive. We cannot say the same for Paul Walker who pulled off shaved and buzz better then everyone. Not even Jude law pulls off balding which says a lot.

first off he looked good with buzz because he had 0 hair loss

it's Better to be Paul Walker, handsome guy with full head of hair, live a quality life then die at 40 than being a premature baldie who lives till 80 which is a much darker fate.

it's the quality that counts not quantity.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Waiting for the comments of people saying death may be better than hair loss.

I wouldn't go that far. But death may be better than to live with several disabilities like I do. None of the disabilities are life-threatening, but combined they make one feel like scum of the earth.