Interesting LaserComb Discovery

md2002

Established Member
Reaction score
I was online looking for reviews on the Lexington Lasercomb and found (1 ) website folica.com

http://www.folica.com/HairMax_LaserCo_r1249_4.html

That has alot of reviews. The interesting thing is under the " availablity " of the laserComb it says that it is discontinued???

Coinsidently, I was thinking about getting the lasercomb. The last forum I belonged to people wouldn't stop raving about it. Looking in this forum it is the complete opposite. Going by the web link above, the thing does seem pretty worthless!!

VWdude

Reaction score
they probably discontinued it because it was getting so many negative reviews and they realized they are ripping people off with it for what they are selling it for so now they took it off the market before they get sued.

G

It's still for sale - you can buy it through this website.

My mate bought one last week.

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Since this is the primary form of treatment that I use, I respond. The bottom line for me as a user of this product is it has and continues to work for me. The remaining fact for me is, I'm seeing positive results from my treatment:) If you're seeing positive results from your treatment, DON'T let those too scared by the gigantic fear of pleasing others shut you up!!! You've got a story to share so share it! I tell you what, I remember a story from my growing up years that helps me understand how I need to continue to respond when others find negatives about what I'm trying. To put it simply, it's the story about 12 men, 2 of which choose to see the possible and not focus on the negatives. The story goes that the twelve were sent to spy out some promising turf for their bigger team. Every single one of those guys except for two, saw the negative about the turf. The story ends with the two being honored above the other 10 for their courage and bravery.

Step up to the plate and hit a homerun with your story and how it's working for you! You'll inpire others to persevere and you'll spread hope NOT despair:)

md2002

Established Member
Reaction score
Greg1 said:
Since this is the primary form of treatment that I use, I respond. The bottom line for me as a user of this product is it has and continues to work for me. I tell you what, I remember a story from my growing up years about two guys that were'nt really much to write home about but they choose to believe the best about insurmountable odds stacked against them. The result, many of us to this day still remember their names while none of us can remember the other 10 of the 12. The story is from the Bible and it's about Joshua and Caleb as a part of the 12 spies. Just a thought.

WHAT THE?????

Petchsky

Reaction score
$625 i rest my case. Way to much and i don't care about the FDA approvals costs. f*** 'em.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Petchsky said:
$625 i rest my case. Way to much and i don't care about the FDA approvals costs. f*** 'em.

If there are any FDA trials because they still haven't given any evidence there is a trial let alone it has been approved.

Hairport

Reaction score
Greg1 said:
Since this is the primary form of treatment that I use, I respond. The bottom line for me as a user of this product is it has and continues to work for me. I tell you what, I remember a story from my growing up years about two guys that were'nt really much to write home about but they choose to believe the best about insurmountable odds stacked against them. The result, many of us to this day still remember their names while none of us can remember the other 10 of the 12. The story is from the Bible and it's about Joshua and Caleb as a part of the 12 spies. Just a thought.

You're comparing the laser comb to bible stories? Are you serious?

G

hahahahahahahahahahaha

The craziness on this forum justs gets better and better.

I wonder how many people on this forum are certified looney tunes?

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
neiltom88 said:
hahahahahahahahahahaha

The craziness on this forum justs gets better and better.

I wonder how many people on this forum are certified looney tunes?

6...6 people

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ok folks, I've edited my post so hopefully it makes more sense:)

qdiiii

Reaction score
Gullible idiots

The laser comb DOES work. Just because it does not work for a few -don't dismiss the product as a scam. Just like with any product, results will not be the same for all. This product was approved by the FDA in Canada also.

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
qdiiii, I agree with you and no, I don't think that you work for the folks that put out the LC. I honestly have looked at before and after pictures of folks that have used the LC and see similar growth if not better, in some cases, as with other "proven" treatments. It seems that folks are just a bit reticent to accept a new treatment option even though actual regrowth is being shown. I believe that those with cases of Norwood 2 and 3 can see very good results with this new treatment option. I started using the LC after allot of hair had been lost. So, even though I am seeing consistent results with it, I believe I could have seen better if I had it sooner:)

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Greg1 said:
qdiiii, I agree with you and no, I don't think that you work for the folks that put out the LC. I honestly have looked at before and after pictures of folks that have used the LC and see similar growth if not better, in some cases, as with other "proven" treatments. It seems that folks are just a bit reticent to accept a new treatment option even though actual regrowth is being shown. I believe that those with cases of Norwood 2 and 3 can see very good results with this new treatment option. I started using the LC after allot of hair had been lost. So, even though I am seeing consistent results with it, I believe I could have seen better if I had it sooner:)

...shut up, greg1

md2002

Established Member
Reaction score
Things I've noticed....

Everytime and on every hairloss site.... whenever people STOP talking about the LC someone posts something about it so that we all remember about it. Makes you think that it is the PR people at Lexington making random posts so that people don't forget about it.

Just random thoughts I have

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
...shut up, greg1[/quote]

I don't usually give a reply to a post like this but given the integrity of the poster I ask the question, what did I say to illicit such a reply? I'm honestly speaking from my heart and how I feel about my treatment option. I could just as easily tell you to do the same but that would be out of place for me personally.

matt_1_

Reaction score
md2002 said:
Things I've noticed....

Everytime and on every hairloss site.... whenever people STOP talking about the LC someone posts something about it so that we all remember about it. Makes you think that it is the PR people at Lexington making random posts so that people don't forget about it.

Just random thoughts I have

I've posted on it cause of its high cost and since, AT FIRST LOOK, it doesn't seem like a scam. At some point, men suffering from male pattern baldness will buy practically anything. I agree this makes us an easy market for people in the treatment bussiness, that's why i just wanted as much infos as i could.

cavesong121

Reaction score
Greg1 said:

Hi greg.
i am thinking of using lasercomb, and i probably need
some advice from you.

care to tell me how long u
have used LC and how is the effect?

the left side of my hair is thinning now.
but my vertex and the right side of my head seems ok.
it seems that the left side is rather dominant and it does not respond well with rogaine.

i started balding in 1998 when i was 23. and i am now 30.
i am using rogaine 2%, propecia and green tea to keep
my crown of glory.

after all these years, i feel that my hair is thinning all over especially my left temporal which worries me.

greg, can u pls email me directly instead?
my email address is henrycai@singnet.com.sg

regards
henry

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi Henry. I sent you a private e-mail so it should be in your inbox:)