intercytex results - september 25

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
On another note, I can't believe that no news has leaked out prior to the upcoming announcement. Intercytex must have laid down some pretty strict rules about divulging information to the public. Maybe they threatened to kick them out of the trials if any news got out.

Can't wait until next Tuesday. For the past week the first thought on my mind when I wake up is "is it Tuesday yet?" =)

joe32

Established Member
Reaction score
:dunno: hopefully what they say is that they grew significantly more hair than in phase 1 and they prove it with some pictures..it would be extremely cool if they did !more good news would be they exspect the rest of phase2 to go smoothly and it works perfect...it will be interesting to see how their stock goes , maybe it will go up by tuesday which will be a good sign i think http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=ICX. ... z=m&q=l&c=

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Buying the stock is certainly speculative. I wouldn't use money that I couldn't afford to lose.

bluechips

Established Member
Reaction score
askas said:
Most probably the results are bad, that's why they didn't show anything on the phase 1.

They did show results from Phase I. They released two pictures in a company wide report a few months ago.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
askas said:
For you hoping: look how much money put into AIDS, cancer, etc, and NOTHING they did! This is what is probably we will see on Tuesday. So don't be childish.

You saying that, is as idiotic as the argument you're attempting to counter. And what has AIDS and cancer research got to do with this?! Get a clue. You don't know ANYTHING about this trial - no one does.

SO. STOP. SPECULATING.

guy83

Established Member
Reaction score
flimflam said:
askas said:
For you hoping: look how much money put into AIDS, cancer, etc, and NOTHING they did! This is what is probably we will see on Tuesday. So don't be childish.

You saying that, is as idiotic as the argument you're attempting to counter. And what has AIDS and cancer research got to do with this?! Get a clue. You don't know ANYTHING about this trial - no one does.

SO. STOP. SPECULATING.

:agree: :bravo:

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
askas said:

askas said:
Most probably the results are bad, that's why they didn't show anything on the phase 1.
And why do you think you are special and deserved for a cure? Millions years men suffered and now you think you should be a winner? Nah, no way, God still has a sense of justice and equality.

Askas, your lust to be negative makes you look stupid. Million of men have suffered from hundreds of diseases that are now curable with just a pill or an injection. Is god unfair because we dont die anymore from simple things like broken legs? You know people used to die from something simple like that some hundreds of years ago.

When my older sister was 10yr she had 5 points of myopy and she had to wear ugly thick glasses since there was no other solution. Few year laters contact lenses became available. And now she has been cured thanks to laser eye therapy.

So please shut up because we are trying to get our hopes up. Got to some miserable-people-forums.com and let us talk about actual facts concerning HM.