Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brett Bilon

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm the developer of a topical cosmetic product that colors, and slightly textures, the scalp to simulate the look of SMP- this creates the appearance of a shaved head and natural hairline, rather than balding skin.

Currently seeking individuals who either shave their head or intend to, anyone who is considering SMP, as well as folks who might want to use something like this to fill in thin areas etc. on their scalp.

This is not a sales or promotional request. We are running formal product and clinical testing over the coming months and are seeking potential users to provide their honest feedback prior to launch (likely mid 2021).

Please contact me directly if you'd like to be considered as one of our product testers.

Kind regards,

Brett Bilon
brett@plume.ca

Attachments

• IMG_2487.JPG
    IMG_2487.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 639
  • IMG_2513.JPG
    IMG_2513.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 649
Last edited:

joely87

Reaction score
I would love SMP would make everything so much easier, just really don’t have the head shape for it

Netsky

My Regimen
Reaction score
It sounds like something that might compliment SMP well but not sure if it would be a good product on its own

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm the developer of a topical cosmetic product that colors, and slightly textures, the scalp to simulate the look of SMP- this creates the appearance of a shaved head and natural hairline, rather than balding skin.

Currently seeking individuals who either shave their head or intend to, anyone who is considering SMP, as well as folks who might want to use something like this to fill in thin areas etc. on their scalp.

This is not a sales or promotional request. We are running formal product and clinical testing over the coming months and are seeking potential users to provide their honest feedback prior to launch (likely mid 2021).

Please contact me directly if you'd like to be considered as one of our product testers.

Kind regards,

Brett Bilon
brett@plume.ca
Is that supposed to look like hair? I’d rather have it done professionally if I went down that route.

Demitri

My Regimen
Reaction score
So they have Dermatch already which is sort of a scalp paint. How would this be different? If it is smudge and water proof, I think it would be a good step.

Brett Bilon

My Regimen
Reaction score
So they have Dermatch already which is sort of a scalp paint. How would this be different? If it is smudge and water proof, I think it would be a good step.
Fully waterproof, mostly sweat proof, reasonably smudge proof. Other advantages are that it is primarily plant based so is hypoallergenic and safe on sensitive skin.

Brett Bilon

My Regimen
Reaction score
I checked out Dermatch, nice looking product- Thanks for sharing that with me. Theirs is a packed powder & mine is an oil & wax based ‘stick’. Mine is 100% mineral pigment and I suspect they are using natural/mineral pigment in theirs too, so that is a good thing for their users for sure.