Instagram: Hot Dudes Reading - What Girls Are Looking For

max.b

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's disturbing is they got 1 million followers for such a site?!

It's HUMOR, at least mostly. You guys are really something.

Also, it's one woman's tastes. The couple of bald / balding guys that made the cut, also got a lot of likes.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
rumours that @Xander94 is hitting older women (45 and older) now

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe some had very minor work. But looking at the hair thickness, hairline location and naturalness - I think mostly not. Not only no male pattern baldness but good hair characteristics regardless in a lot of the guys.

Hair perfection in hot guy rankings is the norm. One of the advices of grooming is get a cool cut!

I think shaved heads can look good on the right guy as well, there just has to be symmetry, uniformity, normal hairline, a true "choice."

Even when girls love or settle for someone, doesn't stop them looking at someone hot, a wandering eye is natural for both genders. I know that many girls like older men (full hair, looks e.t.c) but I've noticed a lot of older women do check out much younger guys too. They just feel bad for publicising it as kinda socially taboo. Maybe it's a way to see if they are still desirable. I remember legend DoctorHouse touching on this too.

On a side note, a lot of celebs have also talked about balding and look insecurities. It makes sense, being in the public eye amplifies preexisting fears. Sure you get the amazing life but some of them at their very core are insecure. Ed Sheeran for one talked about it, you have that genetic talent and fame yet you're still the same as other normal people deep down.
lmao LOOKS THEORY

ofc ed sheeran talked about that. he's like a 6, relatively incel for a celebrity pop singer. manlet too i think

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That feel when you (would) look better than like 70+% of the guys on that Instagram page if you had their hair. :(

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
https://people.com/books/hot-dudes-reading-creators-discuss-sexy-instagrams-and-book/

started by a gay man and half the group who run the instagram are gay men

also i saw a few hats and a lot of norwood 2s. i dont know what the above posters were talking about

That would explain the anti-bald/balding agenda. Presumably the gay creator is bald himself or has some deep seated self-loathing about his baldness, and therefore projects that into his worldview of what attractive is.

I mean, why do we care so much about what a gay guy puts on his site ?

I also doubted women would be so callous as to take photographs of guys on metro systems without them noticing.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
That would explain the anti-bald/balding agenda. Presumably the gay creator is bald himself or has some deep seated self-loathing about his baldness, and therefore projects that into his worldview of what attractive is.

I also doubted women would be so callous as to take photographs of guys on metro systems without them noticing.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

yea but gay men and the kind of hypergamous shallow liberal yuppie women that im sure make up this project would be that callous. also the fact theyre all new yorkers, who tend to be superficial, elitist, judgmental, etc

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wait jimmy Fallon is supposedly hot to them? lol

looking normal theory? i just see him as a very generic looking guy

Lel, another lookism derived post, just give me prime Sienna Miller then...

ftyjfjkfyk.jpg

Wait until you reach his current age, you guys really are from another f*****g universe

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lel, another lookism derived post, just give me prime Sienna Miller then...

View attachment 92001

Wait until you reach his current age, you guys really are from another f*****g universe
lol lookism derived? dudes not ugly by any means but he isnt a model. seems an uncontroversial opinion. never heard of him described as hot.

he has the rat like jewish look. reminds me of leonard from big bang theory.

you should know she could be a gold digger. salmon rushdies ugly *** has had fine wives

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
also lol at pigeonholing me as a a psychotic lookism type

i dont think norwood 2 is death or that you need to be 6'4 to get laid

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol i read sometimes on my kindle on the train.

Hot Girl sits next to me: "Hey, what are you reading?"
Me: Oh, I'm just reading about if Topical finasteride works well and if it can regrow on the hairline.
Hot Girl: "Uh this is my stop, bye!"