InovAUGMET Research - Indian Hair Loss Company

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
InovAugmet Research is new start-up hair loss company from India.

Their main product for Androgenetic Alopecia is IAM-SOLV-001

Their visions:

Our mission is to translate findings from the bench to the bedside as breakthrough therapeutics through an inter-disciplinary, collaborative effort that integrates basic research and technological platforms.
Our vision is to produce best-in-class molecules to treat unmet medical needs in hair and skin diseases that bring new hope to millions across the globe.

Our vision is to produce best-in-class molecules to treat unmet medical needs in hair and skin diseases that bring new hope to millions across the globe.
We are a team of Passionate Scientists with combined experience of more than 20 years in the research development of Stem Cells, Regenerative Medicine and Drug Discovery. Our Scientific Advisory Board constitutes eminent Scientists from prestigious organizations such as IITs. We Translate our basic science discoveries from lab to innovative products for the benefit of society.

Their main CEO:

Usually I don’t trust indian companies and products, but from what I read this guy is quite well educated in different areas of science and biology.

India has population around 1.2-1.3 billion, so it is one of the biggest market around the world, but very poor and corrupted country.

What is your opinion about this company? They seems legit.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It sounds that their main Androgenic Alopecia treatment will target molecules.

From my perspective it is great to have more and more start-up companies focusing on hair loss therapies from different sides of the world. Even from third world countries. Who knows maybe they will bring quality solution for hair loss.

Joseph@FT

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, thanks for sharing. I'm sure this news was from Follicle Thought.

This company looks interesting, but it's always puzzling when a new company does not respond to media requests. I wonder if we'll ever see an update about this molecule.

resu

Reaction score
203.png
beta&t=4ELDE-x2ZtU8Oy0tLB5qgPYCutX0F4ewusT1HGTh9gA.jpg

I trust this man, I can't wait. Seriously though, at this point in time you need AGI to figure out on how to treat this condition.

Aston

Reaction score
Seriously though, at this point in time you need AGI to figure out on how to treat this condition.
We can't cure much with chemicals. Of all the diseases we can't cure, think psoriasis, diabetes, obesity, even acne, Androgenetic Alopecia is the least important one, purely cosmetic. Androgenetic Alopecia has high market potential so it actually receives a lot of undue attention already, with multiple labs working on it and many competing products.
What occasionally emerged on these forums was actual attempts of making educated discussion on the science and current understanding of Androgenetic Alopecia, but that seems gone from most places online now...
That said, i would unironically trust a bald researcher, at least he has a vested interest in finding a cure. (But i wouldn't buy anything until i see his hair regrow, heh)

br1

Reaction score
We can't cure much with chemicals. Of all the diseases we can't cure, think psoriasis, diabetes, obesity, even acne, Androgenetic Alopecia is the least important one, purely cosmetic. Androgenetic Alopecia has high market potential so it actually receives a lot of undue attention already, with multiple labs working on it and many competing products.
What occasionally emerged on these forums was actual attempts of making educated discussion on the science and current understanding of Androgenetic Alopecia, but that seems gone from most places online now...
That said, i would unironically trust a bald researcher, at least he has a vested interest in finding a cure. (But i wouldn't buy anything until i see his hair regrow, heh)
Obesity is not a disease. It's the result of bad dietary choices and lack of physical activity.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Obesity is not a disease. It's the result of bad dietary choices and lack of physical activity.

In this century obesity isn't that simple. It's only partially down to diet & exercise choices. In the last 10-20 years the research is making it clearer that there are factor(s) at work beyond that. We don't understand it all yet.