Innovate-Advice Please?

Berserk

Reaction score
I have been Innovate for about a month and a half and I see some small hairs growing in. I also noticed my hair is thickening up, too. I have not shed any hair yet, and everything seems to be going strong. The problem is that I have been getting chest pains. It hurts like a b**ch, but I am just starting to get results. Anyone have any answers? I know the answers will probably be to quit, but I am hoping for another solution. Thanks.[/b]

Andrew

Established Member
Reaction score
hI Berserk,

I just started innovate a couple of days ago.

I only apply Innovate in the morning.
I find that their bottle is not very convinient on applying to the scalp, so I pour the content into an empty Regaine/ Rogaine bottle and spray just like minoxidil (6 x for 1 ml dosage)

After 3 days, No chest pain.( hopefully it won't happen)
But i find that my scalp sting when i apply it for the first few minutes.

For your case, I would strongly suggest you apply only once a day to reduce unwanted side effect.

Once you feel much better, then you can resume twice daily.

Regards,

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Hi guys, moving this thread to the appropriate unproven and experimental treatments forum. And religion doesn't breed ignorance. People who don't have the capacity to understand their religion and live it the way it should be lived end up creating a bad example and tarnishing the purpose of religion and therefore end up breeding ignorance. Humans have an amazing way of destroying something pure sometimes.

HairLossTalk.com

Andrew

Established Member
Reaction score
We ship Mouhatsuryoku Innovate internationally.

One bottle lasts about 2 months if you use 3mL a day.
Lion Corp. says the concentration is confidential!
They have not made the clinical trail results public
yet but also say that effective rate was around 75

Mouhatsuryoku Innovate (200mL) including shipping to the
USA or Europe via EMS (Express Mail Service: Takes 4 to 7
days to the USA or Europe):

1 bottle 8,200 yen.
2 bottles 15,000 yen.
3 bottles 21,800 yen.
4 bottles 28,900 yen.
5 bottles 35,500 yen.
6 bottles 42,200 yen.

1 bottle of Innovate and 1 bottle of Flavacyte 13,600 yen.
2 bottles of Innovate and 2 bottles of Flavacyte 26,500 yen.
3 bottles of Innovate and 3 bottles of Flavacyte 37,600 yen.

If you would like to pay by Credit Card, please let us
know your card info in two separate emails(first 8
digits and last 8 digits) for security. We accept VISA,
Mastercard, Amex, Diners, and JCB.

If you would like to pay by Credit Card, please send your
card info in two separate emails(first 8 digits and last
8 digits) for security reasons to manatee@sannet.ne.jp.
We accept VISA, Mastercard, Amex, Diners, and
JCB.

Card Brand:
Card number:
Name:
Exp:

If you would like to pay by Paypal(https://www.paypal.com/),
our account is: manatee@sannet.ne.jp for CREDIT CARD
funded payments. (paypal@kurogrow.com for Paypal or
BANK funded payments only. Do not use
paypal@kurogrow.com if your payment is funded by CREDIT
CARD.) You can pay in Yen.

-- Shipping Address
First Name:
Last Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip:
Phone:

We will not be responsible for any duties or customs' problems.

Press Release
http://www.lion.co.jp/en/press/html/2003_033.htm

http://www.lion.co.jp/en/press/pdf/pre24-00.pdf

USA Today
http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/techi ... enes_x.htm

Lion's INNOVATE Sells 250,000 Units in One Month
http://www.japancorp.net/Article.Asp?Art_ID=5986

Japanese
http://www.l-innovate.jp/
http://www.lion.co.jp/press/2003076.htm
http://www.kaminet.com/news/lion_1.htm
http://www.kaminet.com/news/lion_2.htm

Contact Lion Co.
http://www.lion.co.jp/en/contact/html/f_etcfrm.htm

Best Regards,
Masakazu Nagai

Tel: +81-795-22-3813
Fax: +81-795-22-3856
http://www.kurogrow.com/
nagai@kurogrow.com
manatee@sannet.ne.jp

[/quote]

Bombscience,

check this webpage out.

You might wanna read HLH forum for some of the user experience

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Andrew,

Can you tell us what this product is like? Messy, thick, not that bad? Does it stink, or have a funky color? And did you have any problems getting it through the directions you posted? Which method did you use?

When might they post the results of their trials?

Thinking of trying this. If there are no effects, why not? Other than the price, I suppose.

Thanks.

Andrew

Established Member
Reaction score
Can you tell us what this product is like? Messy, thick, not that bad? Does it stink, or have a funky color? And did you have any problems getting it through the directions you posted? Which method did you use?

When might they post the results of their trials?

Hi there,

I think i am the most qualified to answer you this question because I have used:-
Regaine
Dr. Lee's PPG free minoxidil and
Lion Innovate
getting:-
Folligen spray (being mailed to me now)

Can you tell us what this product is like?
This product is colourless. No smell and contains alcohol (makes you light headed). I would not worry at all about applying this product.

Messy, thick, not that bad?
This product is a bit thick, but not as thick as Regaine. I would say the thickness is the same like Dr. Lee's PPG minoxidil.
I would not worry about this either.

Does it stink, or have a funky color?
Like I told you before, nothing like that (no colour and no stink)

And did you have any problems getting it through the directions you posted?
I would like to comment on the EXCELLENT service that Kurugrow is offering. You can definitely trust them, with your credit card or pay pal payment.
I got my product 4 days after placing order. (this has got alot to do with the Japanese culture of being reliable and trustworthy, I know because i stay in ASIA)

Which method did you use?
I use credit card method.

i hope this help.

As for the trial result. I am still waiting for my informant from Japan to translate it into english.

i will keep you posted.

Regards
[/quote]

Andrew

Established Member
Reaction score
this document is an academic article of Lion's findings whilst conducting research into the effectiveness
of 6-benzylaminopurine combined with Glyceryl pendantecanoate (innovate) in relation to male pattern baldness.

It's mostly in Japanese apart from the abstract and doesn't contain that much new info. I'll write out the abstract below.
Remember they are Japanese so forgive their bad English.

Researchers: Tetsushi Serizawa, Yoshitaka Mandai, Keikichi Sugiyama (all working for Lion)

Title: "Development of a new hair restorer - Analysis of the mechanism of androgenic alopecia and the DNA level and application"

Abstract: We have discovered for the first time that there were differences in 107 genes in terms of expression by comparing
cultured dermal papilla cells originated from androgenic alopecia scalp to non balding scalps using DNA array analysis.
The gene expressions of BNP (Bone Morphogenetic Protein) and ephrin were remarkably decreased in them and they
had the hair promotion signal effect. Moreover, we discovered CTP (6-benzylaminopurine) as an active ingredient
which amplifies the hair promotion signals and intercepts the apoptosis signal. Furthermore, it was shown that the hair
restorer including CTP and PDG (Glyceryl pendantecanoate) has a more superior hair growth effect than other commercially
available products, and high improvement feelings were obtained in a home use test.

This abstract tells us that innovate was shown to out perform all other commercial products. BUT, I assume that means here
in Japan. Over here, as far as I know, and if I am wrong someone please correct me, minoxidil is only available in 2%.

The article then goes on to discuss causes of male pattern baldness, the role DNA has in male pattern baldness, the mechanism of 6-bap, the development of Innovate
and test results.

A lot of the tests were conducted on mice all with positive results. THere are several graphs comparing four different commercially available
products and innovate and a placebo.

The graph catagories are: Stimulated hair growth, length of hair, diameter of hair, strength of hair roots when pulled from scalp.
Innovate obtained the highest results in all these categories.

Then the article reports on the tests conducted on humans; 54 men aging 27- 59 who were evaluated as having lost over half of their original hair due to male pattern baldness and were still losing hair, were given innovate to use over a period of three months. The results here are are in graph form and say: at the 1 month stage 50% of subjects were seeing positive results, at the 2 month stage 58% were seeing
positive results and at the 3 month stage 72% were seeing positive results.

That's it. I've summarized the contents of this article and there is no more info than what I have written here. The results of the human
trials are lacking in detail but that's all there is for now it seems. We'll just have to persevere and hope for good results.

Melvinpoorter

Reaction score
Hi All,

I got the info from Lion last night in the post when I got home. THey even wrote me a personal letter
thanking me for my interest in their product. (even though I've only ever bought one bottle of the stuff!)

Anyway, the document is an academic article of Lion's findings whilst conducting research into the effectiveness
of 6-benzylaminopurine combined with Glyceryl pendantecanoate (innovate) in relation to male pattern baldness.

It's mostly in Japanese apart from the abstract and doesn't contain that much new info. I'll write out the abstract below.
Remember they are Japanese so forgive their bad English.

Researchers: Tetsushi Serizawa, Yoshitaka Mandai, Keikichi Sugiyama (all working for Lion)

Title: "Development of a new hair restorer - Analysis of the mechanism of androgenic alopecia and the DNA level and application"

Abstract: We have discovered for the first time that there were differences in 107 genes in terms of expression by comparing
cultured dermal papilla cells originated from androgenic alopecia scalp to non balding scalps using DNA array analysis.
The gene expressions of BNP (Bone Morphogenetic Protein) and ephrin were remarkably decreased in them and they
had the hair promotion signal effect. Moreover, we discovered CTP (6-benzylaminopurine) as an active ingredient
which amplifies the hair promotion signals and intercepts the apoptosis signal. Furthermore, it was shown that the hair
restorer including CTP and PDG (Glyceryl pendantecanoate) has a more superior hair growth effect than other commercially
available products, and high improvement feelings were obtained in a home use test.

This abstract tells us that innovate was shown to out perform all other commercial products. BUT, I assume that means here
in Japan. Over here, as far as I know, and if I am wrong someone please correct me, minoxidil is only available in 2%.

The article then goes on to discuss causes of male pattern baldness, the role DNA has in male pattern baldness, the mechanism of 6-bap, the development of Innovate
and test results.

A lot of the tests were conducted on mice all with positive results. THere are several graphs comparing four different commercially available
products and innovate and a placebo.

The graph catagories are: Stimulated hair growth, length of hair, diameter of hair, strength of hair roots when pulled from scalp.
Innovate obtained the highest results in all these categories.

Then the article reports on the tests conducted on humans; 54 men aging 27- 59 who were evaluated as having lost over half of their original hair due to male pattern baldness and were still losing hair, were given innovate to use over a period of three months. The results here are are in graph form and say: at the 1 month stage 50% of subjects were seeing positive results, at the 2 month stage 58% were seeing
positive results and at the 3 month stage 72% were seeing positive results.

That's it. I've summarized the contents of this article and there is no more info than what I have written here. The results of the human
trials are lacking in detail but that's all there is for now it seems. We'll just have to persevere and hope for good results.

I am leaving Tokyo and heading back to Europe for Xmas from tomorrow for a couple of weeks so I may not access this site for a while.
So if you have any questions about this post, it may take me a while to reply.

Well, Merry Xmas!

-------------------------
Lion Innovate twice a day.
Revivogen 4 / 5 times a week
Folligen 4 times a week
Shampoo: Nizoral, Revivogen, thin to thick.
No internals! Just vitamins.

G

help

keep posting your results , i am thinking of taking innovate or fluridil , what would your advice be , i only need to thicken at temples (hairline) i need help fast , its getting worse , I am currently only on proscar 1.25mg ... Should I try minoxidil but I dont want to shed or be dependent.. what do you think? thanks and good luck

Andrew

Established Member
Reaction score
I would recommend you to start Innovate first.

If things do not turn up well after 6 months.

then only consider minoxidil.

I am using both right now.

slightly regret starting minoxidil

okok

Reaction score
How to use it?

How should I use it? Is it the same method of Regaine(apply on the head daily)?

Andrew

Established Member
Reaction score
How should I use it? Is it the same method of Regaine(apply on the head daily)?

Innovate bottle is a little different. It's quite difficult to apply.

I would suggest you get a pump spray. ie like the one from regaine and spray it 6 times to get 1 ml.

Do that twice a day.

one time in the morning and the other at night.

zack-b

Reaction score
Innovate

Hey guys,

I haven't posted in a while but saw all these posts about Innovate from,...Japan...isn't it? Who here actually uses it...for how long...and what results have you seen? I'm 27, and getting on this sh*t soon, and having it work, would be amazing. Let me know...please!!!

Andrew

Established Member
Reaction score
I am using it and I am so far pleased with the result

zack-b

Reaction score
Andrew

Andrew,

What kind of results have you had? How long have you been using it? Lastly, what hairloss areas on your head are you using it on? I am considering using it and my bald spot in the back is definitely getting a lot bigger each day. Transplants...make that more transplants... are hopefully on the horizon. I would like to see how innovate works though.

Andrew

Established Member
Reaction score
I was having a bald spot behind my head too....

Now the bald spot is getting smaller and smaller...

I notice that my hair is considerable thicker and shinier....

I am still getting a very sharp sting when i apply innovate...
I hope it subside...

Now i am targeting regrowth more towards my center parting...

I it cosmetically acceptable right now.... but i wanna be able to gel my hair like 2 years ago...

zack-b

Reaction score
bought a bottle..innovate

I just bought a bottle. It was $78.00 us, including shipping. Hopefully I'll get it soon and see if it works. Wish me luck. You better be right about this Andrew.