Innéov (l'Oréal/Nestlé)

holdhotter

Reaction score
Has anyone tried these pills? It's a new product and I just got my first few boxes today.

Here are the ingredients:

Phytostérols de pin + Zinc
Polyphénols de thé vert
Taurine
Polyphénols de pépins de raisin

Not sure what it translates to in English. Here is the website for anyone who wants to check it out further: http://www.inneovhomme.fr/index.html

It says that it has shown results in clinical studies to slow down hair loss and increase thickness and strength of the hair.

Maelstrom

Established Member
Reaction score
Some pros and cons to this I think.

I think it's good that 2 big name companies are behind it. Presumably, they must think there seriously is something behind it or they wouldn't put their names on it.

It seems they have a scientific study to back up what they claim.

but...

It's nothing you can't buy the ingredients from elsewhere.

The study is very small.

It's been around for a couple of years and this was the first I'd heard of it so it's hardly set the world alight.

I presume you could take this and finasteride without complications?

holdhotter

Reaction score
Maelstrom said:
Some pros and cons to this I think.

I think it's good that 2 big name companies are behind it. Presumably, they must think there seriously is something behind it or they wouldn't put their names on it.

It seems they have a scientific study to back up what they claim.

but...

It's nothing you can't buy the ingredients from elsewhere.

The study is very small.

It's been around for a couple of years and this was the first I'd heard of it so it's hardly set the world alight.

I presume you could take this and finasteride without complications?

Well, I don't take finasteride because I couldn't stand the side effects. I started Inneov last week, so I guess I'll report back in around 3 months see if I notice anything.

tonyj

Established Member
Reaction score
holdhotter- are you taking the Anti-hairloss, the Mass hair or the Anti-Dandruff Inneov supplements?

holdhotter

Reaction score
tonyj said:
holdhotter- are you taking the Anti-hairloss, the Mass hair or the Anti-Dandruff Inneov supplements?

Actually I stopped taking it on advice of my doctor as it contains plant steroids and I have low testosterone levels.

It was the first one.

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello Holdhotter, any update? Did it work?
Was it effective in stopping or slowing hairloss
Thickening extra hair
Or Regrowth

Many thanks,
Akash