Inhousepharmacy Alternatives, Uk, No Prescription

GeordieFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all
Bit of background, I'm 23y/o now, started finasteride around 5 years ago with a Norwood 2 hairline. If my hair has changed at all it's not noticeable, I've had no side effects, finasteride really has been a life saver for me.

I always have bought from inhousepharmacies, but they are currently sold out of fincar and I don't have many left so was looking to buy from somewhere else. Is there another legit site, I have heard all day chemist mentioned but they asked for a prescription.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

GeordieFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alldaychemist does not require a prescription
Hi mate, I went through all day chemist but on the page at checkout it asked for my doctor's name and address and also showed a fax number for faxing over a prescription. Is this normal?

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi all
Bit of background, I'm 23y/o now, started finasteride around 5 years ago with a Norwood 2 hairline. If my hair has changed at all it's not noticeable, I've had no side effects, finasteride really has been a life saver for me.

I always have bought from inhousepharmacies, but they are currently sold out of fincar and I don't have many left so was looking to buy from somewhere else. Is there another legit site, I have heard all day chemist mentioned but they asked for a prescription.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Why don't you just get it legit from doctorfox.co.uk where you can get an online prescription?

JHCL1990

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi mate, I went through all day chemist but on the page at checkout it asked for my doctor's name and address and also showed a fax number for faxing over a prescription. Is this normal?

Just click the two checkboxes and hit next. You don't need to enter that info.

Jinhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looked for alternatives. I found good one. Thanks for this forum
fininh.png

Last edited:

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You do realise finasteride and dutasteride are readily available from legitimate UK pharmacies, I get mine from oxfordonlinepharmacy and doctor fox.

Balding Boulder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score