Inhousepharacy.com slow shipping?

bob123

Reaction score
It's been 19 days and I still haven't gotten the fincar yet. How long did it take for you guys to get your order?

Dinzy

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm in central IL and it took me a little over two weeks to get my first order. They ship it right away, atleast my current order was, it just takes a while to get here via regular old mail.

hey mgoettl that site has cheap fincar. Do they charge for shipping?

G

I got mine in exactly 14 days just like they said I would. I live in KC, MO. USA.

G

It will come bob. They arent a rip-off scam site. it probably just got held up in customs or something. Have you tried contacting them?

G

I had one shipment confiscated by the customs of the state I live in, and I didn't know this until I contacted inhousepharmacy, which promptly sent me a replacement order. Let them no ASAP--19 days is too long, if it hasn't come by now, it probably won't, and you won't find out customs has taken it until about a month or so has gone by.

biff

Established Member
Reaction score
The best thing when ordering from In House is to make sure you order at least a month before you are due to run out. My last order took a couple of weeks and was held up by customs as I had to pay VAT on it!

Freebird

Reaction score
I just placed my order to Pharma-Orders.com.
http://www.pharma-orders.com/advanced_s ... ar&x=0&y=0
We'll see how it goes.
Products
------------------------------------------------------
1 x Proscar generic (Fincar) x 60 pills () = $48.99
------------------------------------------------------
Sub-Total: $48.99
Standard Shipping (First class airmail, 8-21 days, avg 15 days): $5.99
Total: $54.98