Inhouse Proscar = Genuine

UKSam

Reaction score
Hi,
Sorry if this is in the wrong category or counts as spam:
I recently switched from genuine Propecia to 1/4 Proscar per day, purchased from Inhouse Pharmacy.
I emailed the batch number/exp date, etc of the Proscar to Merck, Sharp & Dohme Limited (manufacturers of Proscar & Propecia) to enquire as to whether they are genuine.
They replied to confirm that they are genuine MSD products. I just thought it would ease worry in some people, as I too was concerned about buying medication online.

For those on Propecia, here's a useful link for the MSD site which explains how to identify a genuine UK pack of Propecia.
http://www.propeciainfo.co.uk/howToID.html

Jacobo

Established Member
Reaction score
This is a really good new, just not for Proscar but for all the stuff inhouse sells. If they sell real Proscar -big margin for profit from fakes- why are they going to ruin their reputation selling fake fincar or dutas?

Good post, I am going to link this thread to another one about generic Dutas.

Pondle

Reaction score
Yeah thanks Sam, great post. It's reassuring to know that at least some of the stuff Inhouse sells is totally kosher.

djthomas85

Reaction score
that is good news!
im currently on proscar from inhouse ( 28 pill calendar pack) but thats out of stock there now, so i then ordered the proscar (15) from them instead .
its good to know theyre genuine, even if i am havin no results at the moment.

CCS

Reaction score
I'd feel better if other people checked this, rather than all believing the 8 post guy. Not that his post is not welcome.

Phillip

Established Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
I'd feel better if other people checked this, rather than all believing the 8 post guy. Not that his post is not welcome.

Agreed

BUT male pattern baldness warrior does assure us that the finacar from inhouse is legit. Thats good news since i recently started :)

Pondle

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:

CCS I see the FDA warning about fakes (you circulated the link) does say that the counterfeit NROP Xenical they picked up had authentic batch numbers. However, the expiry for the batch numbers used was years ago!! :shock: And as we know the drug contents were dodgy anyway.

Phillip

Established Member
Reaction score
I used to have shoulder/upper back acne and since starting fincar it has completely disappeared which i'm attributing to the decline in dht.

However, i know testosterone increases in the shortrun but apparently this isnt affecting my acne at all.

I'm hoping this isnt just a coincidence but because of the finasteride's effect.

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
to my understanding finasteride only blocks type2 dht and acne dht and skin dht is type 1. so i dont think finasteride as any affect on acne.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
I dont think there are a lot of fake finasteride's going on. The generic version of Propecia and Prosca are mostly real. We most realize that it takes time for finasteride to work. Sometimes it takes up to a yr for it to be working.

Phillip

Established Member
Reaction score
phish said:
to my understanding finasteride only blocks type2 dht and acne dht and skin dht is type 1. so i dont think finasteride as any affect on acne.

There have been cases of other people where their acne somewhat declined. Either way, i hightly doubt it smply just disappeared when i changed nothing else. The only thing I did was start taking 1.25 mg of finasteride each day.

JDW

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Out of interest does anyone know the equivalent of the FDA here in the UK?

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
I got my Fincar from them, looks legit. the pills are round, blue and do not have any markings on them. Anyone else order Fincar from them?

lucy923

Established Member
Reaction score
UKSam said:
Hi,
Sorry if this is in the wrong category or counts as spam:
I recently switched from genuine Propecia to 1/4 Proscar per day, purchased from Inhouse Pharmacy.
I emailed the batch number/exp date, etc of the Proscar to Merck, Sharp & Dohme Limited (manufacturers of Proscar & Propecia) to enquire as to whether they are genuine.
They replied to confirm that they are genuine MSD products. I just thought it would ease worry in some people, as I too was concerned about buying medication online.

For those on Propecia, here's a useful link for the MSD site which explains how to identify a genuine UK pack of Propecia.
http://www.propeciainfo.co.uk/howToID.html

This is good news but can these online pharmacies just print actual batch/exp date numbers on there creating actual duplicates to a real package of Proscar even though it could be fake with a fake number??

Also will they respond to you every time if you email them this info??