Inhouse Pharmacy?

larsb

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have been reading around and searching for the most reliable place to buy online (for propecia/generic.) Is this website reliable/safe? I was thinking about buying this: http://inhousepharmacy.com/generics/finpecia.html

around 90 or so...I don't want to get ripped off/shipped sugar pills. not just because of the money, but because i actually want to start the process. i do not want to go to a doctor at this time...it says no prescription needed when you order....is this a fact or do they later ask for one? let me know...all input is appreciated! thanks!

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
Alot of guys here do purchase from that site but PLEASE keep in mind there in no way to ensure what you buy online is legit. I hate sounding like a broken record but the only way you will know if the meds you buy are the real deal is to get them "legit" from your doctor. I used to buy online myself and have ordered from that site, Unitedpharmacies and hairlossgenerics and had no issues but just remember that unless you have each pill tested that it is a gamble each time you buy online.