Inhouse pharmacy

mttgold

Reaction score
So right now I've been getting my proscar from Elitenetpharmacy for about 70 dollars, which lasts about 5 months. I see that Fincar from Inhouse pharmacy is much cheaper. But i question how its made, and if it is really the same as proscar. It says on the website that they've gotten a patent because they have a different way of making it. I just don't want to trade price for quality. But if it is really the same, then of course, i'd love to save money. Anybody know if Fincar from Inhouse is reliable? This has been troubling me for some time.

MPBWarrior

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah, it's fine. go for it.

allgone

Reaction score
Mttgold :

I checked out the prices coz I was surprised that inhouse was cheaper than elite. I don’t think you will be saving much if u take into account the bulk buy option on elite and the conversion – ( I am looking at inhouse in £ and elite in $).

If there isn’t to much of a price difference I would stick with what you know i.e elite pharmacy, but if there is and I have missed something u gotta go where u save the money. Both have a good rep.

allgone

Reaction score
Just to add, I think Fincar is made by a reputable Indian manufacturer called Cipla and the product is apparently good. I haven’t heard bad stories about it.

If you do go for it, make sure it has the Cipla stamp on the back.

joeylloyd

Established Member
Reaction score
I think you will find fincar at elitenet pharmacy and at inhouse is similar whereas elite get the bran name proscar cheaper by some way.

The thing to bear in mind about different products is that even if the drug is the same the rate of release of the drug, its method of manufacture and impact of inactive ingredients can vary.

Type provigil at the forum mindandmuscle.net where many people with experience of provigil (brand name modafinil) say it is vastly superior to Indian generic modafinil. You will also find one or two people switching from brand name to generic and losing hair. You have to bear in mind that unlike elite, inhouse source their product from hong kong where counterfeiters circulate widely (can look up a link for this if you like). IIRC, it was someone switching from propecia to inhouse finpecia who noted the hairloss.

Bottom line - stick to western european based companies with brand name items with a history of reliability such as elite or evopharmacy. Why take risks?

mikeball

Reaction score
Initially, when was looking around for the cheapest products I couldn’t really find any large disparities between the prices on the branded products. Where they did differentiate was on the generic products. Overall in-house is marginally more expensive and they source from a less reputable manufacturer (I believe) where as http://www.evopharmacy.com and elitenet pharmacy.com source from `Cipla` a reputable India manufacturer of Fincar and Finpecia both of which are widely used. In addition EvoPharmacy offer good customer service from what I hear.

You need to be 100% sure in your decision, price isn’t always everything

hairynewyork

Reaction score
mikeball said:
source from `Cipla` a reputable India manufacturer of Fincar and Finpecia both of which are widely used.

I got my fincar from inhouse and it says 'cipla' on the package of pills and my hair is growing pretty alright.

It's also a waste of time to compare prices without taking shipping into account. Inhouse doesn't charge for shipping. I clicked on the evopharmacy link and their fincar was reasonably priced, but they wanted 10 bucks for shipping.

:)

Joseph Lloyd

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been looking for a hairloss vendor and noticed inhousepharmacy come up a few times on other boards.

Has anyone here used inhousepharmacy recently? Or for that matter evopharmacy which is mentioned here?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been looking for a hairloss vendor and noticed inhousepharmacy come up a few times on other boards.

Has anyone here used inhousepharmacy recently? Or for that matter evopharmacy which is mentioned here?
I love inhousepharmacy

Artisan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah inhousepharmacy are the go to pharmacy and have been killing it for the last few years. Good range of products and service. However they are based in Vanutu and because of this is have issues at customs.

Joseph Lloyd

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah, I would probably prefer a vendor which does not have customs issues. With my job, I just cannot afford any type of issues.

Why would Vanuatu be more of an issue at customs? I always assumed that the stuff that would get seized would be from places where there is a high risk of terrorism but what has Vanuatu done to be an issue?

They also seem pretty expensive to me, if you check their prices on proscar it is $100 a box while Evopharmacy has it at under $70 and checking their site it states they are based somewhere in Europe (can't figure out exactly where though as I figure if they are in Russia or someplace they would have a greater risk of getting stopped than Vanuatu).

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never had custom issues with inhouse shipping to the U.S.

Artisan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Joseph Lloyd, I’m also in the same boat as you as it’s too expensive to buy these medicines in the U.S. I’ve only recently started treating my male pattern baldness however I’m looking for a long term cost effective solution.

Below is what I found out about Inhouse/Vanuatu. They seem a credible organisation and I have seen them mentioned alot on here but take a look yourself, I just don’t feel comfortable ordering from somewhere which is clearly under watch by the government and I guess that so few parcels come from there to the USA overall, that if a big pharmacy is shipping hundreds per day to the USA then it is going to be a high percentage chance from customs’ perspective that a package from there is containing illegal products.

http://dailypost.vu/news/convicted-...cle_c378095a-efa0-5447-b0d4-489112217e9c.html
http://www.tgboards.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1476
https://community.babycenter.com/post/a31803329/beware_of_inhousepharmacy

I quicky went on the evopharmacy website, where’s the mention of russia? I can’t see any bald pictures of Putin anywhere!! ;)

Joseph Lloyd

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha. It wasn’t that it says they are in russia so much as it says they are European so that might be Russia...

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Inhouse are a legitimate and trustworthy online pharmacy, as are AllDayChemist who I've been using for the last four years to get my dutasteride.

Joseph Lloyd

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t think anyone here is questioning the honesty and integrity etc of Inhouse. It’s just it seems to be riskier ordering from them.

I’ve written to Evopharmacy to get more from them and they replied with”

“Thank you for your inquiry. We are based in the Western part of the European Union and to answer your concerns about product integrity and supply chain considerations, ALL of our medicines currently available are manufactured in Western Europe including the United Kingdom, France, Netherlands, and Germany.

Not only are none of our medicines manufactured in Russia or Eastern Europe, please note that Russia is not, and never has been, a member of the European Union.

In short, we have the highest regulatory standards in the world when it comes to high manufacturing and compliance standards and note that aside from our ecommerce operation we also operate both retail pharmacies and have a wholesale distribution license, supplying EU medicines to distributors globally.

Lastly, the reason we can provide pricing for brand name medicines such as Proscar and Propecia for less than online pharmacies based in Asia is that we enjoy deeper discounts for buying from major brands and our health care system subsidises medicines to a tremendous degree compared to other countries”.

So, all in all, unless someone can recommend a better option for Merck Proscar from another company in either Canada, Australia/NZ or Europe, then I’m going to order from evopharmacy and I’ll let people know how I get on. Here is the price to beat.

http://www.evopharmacy.com/pd-prostate-health-proscar-finasteride.cfm

Evopharmacy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As we’ve been mentioned here, we are happy to respond to any questions of a technical nature that anyone has whether it is relating to what goes into the process of licensing, manufacturing or distributing pharmaceuticals in the European Union, or indeed any other queries.

We will not comment on whether we are a better option than any other licensed pharmacy, nor can we say that EU regulatory standards are “better” but we can provide information relating to the regime in practice for anyone who has concerns around the veracity of our medicines range.

Joseph Lloyd

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a quick follow up to say the order arrived today - 4 days from Western Europe (evopharmacy requested I not post the address they shipped from but it is as they claim, a country in Western Europe in the EU).

The product is legit and came well packed and they even included a free sample of sildenafil which will be handy this weekend:)