inhouse pharmacy is 100 percent legit.

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
well today i just was curious about inhouse and how they are supplied their drugs. i got 2 emails within 24 hours very professional staff. Here is the response I have gotten in regards to me asking about their supplier and if maybe sometimes their supplier might not always get legit pills.

Hello Brian

We deal directly with Cipla so there are no middlemen involved.
Pharmacist
Inhousepharmacy.com

so there you have it folks no middle man involved so i don't want to see 100 posts a month asking if fincar from inhouse is legit. until someone proves otherwise by taking their pills to a chemist and analyzing it, do not believe anyone that claims their pills are bogus without proof. i for one been taking fincar for about 4 months now after 4 months on proscar, same effect.

CCS

Reaction score
I 95% trust inhouse. I'm tempted to switch to fincar and save money. But it only costs me $15 per month to do proscar 1.25mg 4x per week. I just don't think saving $10 per month is worth not having the peace of mind.
I would rather take Fincar than dutas though, since I already know finasteride works good for me.

If you don't have an inexpensive Doctor to get a prescription from, or if you proscar costs over $100, then I can understand you buying from inhouse. And I bet they are legit.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
phish said:
well today i just was curious about inhouse and how they are supplied their drugs. i got 2 emails within 24 hours very professional staff. Here is the response I have gotten in regards to me asking about their supplier and if maybe sometimes their supplier might not always get legit pills.

Hello Brian

We deal directly with Cipla so there are no middlemen involved.
Pharmacist
Inhousepharmacy.com

so there you have it folks no middle man involved so i don't want to see 100 posts a month asking if fincar from inhouse is legit. until someone proves otherwise by taking their pills to a chemist and analyzing it, do not believe anyone that claims their pills are bogus without proof. i for one been taking fincar for about 4 months now after 4 months on proscar, same effect.

still doesnt make them 100% legit

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
y because they been around for 10 years and have one of the best reputations of any pharmacy or because they get their shipments directly from cipla one of the most reputable drug makers in the world?

nydheart

Established Member
Reaction score
I just ordered some finpecia from them yesterday. I had sent them an email prior to ordering which the responded to very quickly. I live in Canada and they said shipping time would be between 7-14 days. I presume they sell legitimate products but I will let you guys know how my experience is when I get the goods.

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
They've always sent me my orders ASAP and even reshipped one that went missing.

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
But it only costs me $15 per month to do proscar 1.25mg 4x per week.

You only take 1.25 4 times a week?

Why?

I have been taking 1.25 every day.

ndyheart said:
I just ordered some finpecia from them yesterday. I had sent them an email prior to ordering which the responded to very quickly. I live in Canada and they said shipping time would be between 7-14 days. I presume they sell legitimate products but I will let you guys know how my experience is when I get the goods.

I thought they didn't ship to Canada? I ended up getting from United Pharm.

Artista

Established Member
Reaction score
johnnycashistheman said:
collegechemistrystudent said:
But it only costs me $15 per month to do proscar 1.25mg 4x per week.

You only take 1.25 4 times a week?

Why?

I have been taking 1.25 every day.

ndyheart said:

I thought they didn't ship to Canada? I ended up getting from United Pharm.
United Pharm is just as legit.

H/B

Established Member
Reaction score
The fincar I recieved from inhouse is garbage. Will never use them again.

Artista

Established Member
Reaction score
H/B said:
The fincar I recieved from inhouse is garbage. Will never use them again.
How do you know? Maybe you didn't give it enough time or are a non-responder.

24yearoldmale

Reaction score
I am worried now. How how likely am i to end up with fakes if i order from inhouse or united? Or is all this talk of fakes just rubish?

abcdefg

Reaction score
What someone tells you from a company is not 100 percent truth. They can and will tell you anything to get you to continue buying there product and further help there reputation

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
abcdefg said:
What someone tells you from a company is not 100 percent truth. They can and will tell you anything to get you to continue buying there product and further help there reputation

i thought that to bro but inhouse was going to offer me a full refund from the 90 pills of fincar i ordered. i don't think non legit companies would do that.

abcdefg

Reaction score
If they dont require a written doctors prescription then they arent legit according to US law. If they arent in the US they can do whatever they want according to laws where they are. I dont know. I dont take any prescriptions but if I did i surely wouldnt touch anything from somewhere where they dont require prescriptions for drugs like that. Just me personally theres nothing wrong with it i guess if you dont feel the same way.

HughJass

Reaction score
Re:

phish said:
i thought that to bro but inhouse was going to offer me a full refund from the 90 pills of fincar i ordered. i don't think non legit companies would do that.

They would if it shut you up so you wouldn't feel the need to pursue the case any longer....

abcdefg said:
I dont take any prescriptions but if I did i surely wouldnt touch anything from somewhere where they dont require prescriptions for drugs like that..

amen.

If you're buying something without a prescription over the net, at least make sure the company is located somewhere where you hold citizenship or has some sort of consumer protection service that can follow these things up. The fact that Inhouse is located in Vanuatu is enough to make me not trust it.

made_guy82

Established Member
Reaction score
sheeeeet - i just bought from united thinking these types were all good.... bought 6 months worth too....
why wouldn't it be legit though - i mean it's just some cheap chemicals they're putting together, why dodge it up??

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
abcdefg said:
If they dont require a written doctors prescription then they arent legit according to US law. If they arent in the US they can do whatever they want according to laws where they are. I dont know. I dont take any prescriptions but if I did i surely wouldnt touch anything from somewhere where they dont require prescriptions for drugs like that. Just me personally theres nothing wrong with it i guess if you dont feel the same way.

weed requires a prescription too but you dont see me going to the doctor to get my weed. it all comes down to your seller if they are legit then you dont have a problem. alls im saying is inhouse has been around for 10 years with an amazing rep and they deal directly with cipla so no chance of bad suppliers getting in there like some people theorize.

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
made_guy82 said:
sheeeeet - i just bought from united thinking these types were all good.... bought 6 months worth too....
why wouldn't it be legit though - i mean it's just some cheap chemicals they're putting together, why dodge it up??

thats always my argument with fake generics. take a look at fincar price at inhouse. they are selling it for 27 dollars. now factor in they dont charge for shipping but its factored into the price and to get anything across the world to usa in a week thats going to cost 10-15 dollars for shipping. so if inhouse is selling it for 17 dollars for 30 pills we are to presume they even get it cheaper then that because they need to make a profit so lets say they get it for 10 dollars. if they are buying the drug for 10 dollars where the hell is the profit for someone to fake the drugs its gota cost twice as much as that to fake, to have the packaging machine and wutknot. now if you buy a drug like v**** thats not generic then i could see how people selling fake drugs can make a huge profit. selling it for 80 bucks when it only cost prob 20 to fake. faking something as dirt cheap as a fincar makes as much sense as faking a penny prob cost more to fake the pill then to just sell the real thing. now i know there has been tons of proscar and propecia being faked but thats understandable because its expensive, cheapest ive seen is elite net for 75 bucks for 28 pills including shipping, and the argument that generics sell to alot of people so thats where the profit can be made, but if your only geting 10 dollars for the fake product your selling would really go thought all that trouble of faking a generic like fincar that cost 10 dollars for 30 pills compared to v**** that sells for 100 dollars for 4 pills. even if you sold 1000000 fincars still would not make up for the price it would cost to make the fake so professionallyy done as you see with a foil fincar package. the profit turn over if any would be extremely small.

nydheart

Established Member
Reaction score
I actually ordered mine from united not inhouse as I mistakenly mentioned earilier. They did come and they look completely legit to me. The finpecia they sell is made by Cipla which is a very large manufacturer of various drugs in India. I would bet my left nut the product is legit. MANY people have purchased from united pharm. and many with good results as I understand.