Inhouse pharmacy Fincar concerns

lucy923

Established Member
Reaction score
Alright guys I bought my first batch of Fincar from Inhouse Pharmacy back in September and that lasted until about the end of March from when I started taking a new batch that I ordered back in February. My concern is that it seems that since i started into the second batch my sex drive is up higher and my semen doesn't seem near as wattery as before and I am noticing a little itchy scalp. Do you think its possible that I could have gotten a fake batch of Fincar???? Man this really worries me that I could be risking my hair taking fakes. Any ideas on this?? I was thinking maybe my sides are diminishing like some say happens as I have been on for about 8 months now??

charlieparker

Reaction score
I was on propecia for almost 2 years, no results. I switched to fincar, had a 3 months supply, and after 1 month, hair loss stopped. No hairs in the shower, sink, pillow. It was the first time I had ever stopped shedding. Then I got a new 3 month supply in february and I went back to shedding, oily scalp, dandruff again after 1 month. I'm hoping this is just an intermitent shed, but I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Phillip

Established Member
Reaction score
I just popped my first peice of 1.25 mg fincar tonight. I also also got it from Inhousepharmacy. I sure hope its legit and most people have assured me it is.