Inhouse finpecia legitimacy

Townes

Reaction score
Hey, I've been on Inhouse Finpecia for about 4 months and I haven't noticed any difference. Has any one had any good results using finpecia from Inhouse?

I'm thinking of getting a prescription from my dermatologist for Proscar pretty soon...I'd hate to think that for the last 4 months I've been doing absolutely nothing to prevent hairloss.

All_The_Above

Established Member
Reaction score
My hair went to hell after I switched to inhouse dutas. Not sure about the finpecia. I've been on dutas for 9 and a half months now and will be switching to Proscar in a few days. Should be interesting to see what happens.

Reaction score
Townes I'm in the exact same boat as you. I'm approaching my third month on Finpecia from InHouse and so far I'd have to say it has did nothing for me. I'm thinking of getting a prescription myself for Proscar as like you I'd hate to persevere with Finpecia and 6 months down the line realise I've been popping pills that have did nothing to combat my hairloss.

That being said it is very possible that I could be a non-responder or my hairloss is so aggressive that meds aren't going to do jack for me.

crohm

Reaction score
It is also possible that finasteride usually starts showing results after 6 months.........

Moony

Reaction score
Can't speak for finpecia but fincar from inhouse seems legit. Been on it 1.5 years and it has helped me maintain plus some regrowth so far.

Also, yes expecting results after 3-4 months is unrealistic. Your pills are probably real.

Townes

Reaction score
eh I'm not chancing it anymore. My hairline has gotten worse and I'd rather get the real stuff then wait to lose more hair that I'll never get back. I need to get Proscar ASAP but I'm having scheduling conflicts with my dermatologist. I could always go to my parent's derm but he's bald and I'd feel kind of weird consulting him seeing as I still have a lot of hair. But yeah, I'll feel comfortable knowing I'm doing what I can when I get Proscar.

img23

Banned
Reaction score
Let's keep talking about the legitimacy of Inhouse. Input from mods, people that have used them regularly? Important topic.

Spanishlad

Established Member
Reaction score
Ive used inhouse and never had any problems with them. I was on brand name propecia for a year before switching to inhouse and it works exactly the same.
however to anyone using finasteride for the first time I would say go see your doctor get a prescription , get your meds from a real pharmacy and use this for a full year so if you make the switch you have something to compare it to.

Many people have unrealistic expectations of finasteride and when they dont see the results they want will often blame the supply. There are fakes out there but inhouse has a good reputation.Trying finasteride for four months then wondering about the legitimacy of inhouse isn't really a fair asessment

Townes

Reaction score
^^ thanks for the reply.

True, I haven't been on that long. Before I started finasteride I was really scared and hesitant but now I am 100% committed to stopping my hair loss and I just hate to think that with a new resolve, I'm using fake pills. I'd hate for my hair loss to get worse and irreversible using fake pills when all the time my hair could have been stable and getting better. That's my reasoning for wanting to get real finasteride. As soon as I can get an appointment with my derm I am going to get a prescription for Proscar so I can atleast have some peace of mind. What I have been thinking is that some people who have had results from inhouse finasteride may have had results from other stuff they are also using such as Rogaine and NOT from the finasteride. I'm not saying this is the case with everyone but it could be.

This is sort of thinking out loud, I guess.

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
Been using inhouse finasteride for 3 years, id say it hasnt improved or regrown any hair if anything just maintained it and even then barely...

Hard to say if its real or not frankly...

All_The_Above

Established Member
Reaction score
I saw a 60 Minutes story last week where they said that most of the drugs brought over from South America and India and some other countries were either completely fake or were compromised in some way. Many packages that come in to America are seized at customs, tested and then often sent back to the country they were sent from. The government and of course the American drug manufacturers want people to stop buying drugs from overseas. The drug manufacturers have a money agenda, but the government is more worried about the safety of the drugs that their citizens are takin. If the government was smart, they would post these test results and let people know which companies are selling compromised drugs. If people knew the legitimacy of these drugs, the problem would stop.

I have been on Dutas for 9 and a half months bought from Inhouse and manufactured by Dr. Reddys. I can tell you that my hair has thinned quite a bit in this time, the front of my hair has pushed back about a half an inch and the area around my temples has opened up about a half inch to an inch. The problem is that someone could easily say that in this time, my male pattern baldness became more aggressive and if I hadn't taken the Dutas, my hair would be in a much worse state. This may be correct and the Dutas may be legitimate, but it is not worth it taking the risk. I finally decided to switch to Proscar two days ago. I will update in about four months to let everyone know how this changed has affected my hair. The only problem with this experiment is that I started taking Minoxidil three months ago, so even if my hair does thicken up, it could possibly due to the Minoxidil and not the change to Proscar.

Townes

Reaction score
I was just using S5 for about 5 months and my hair didn't change at all. Then when I started using inhouse finasteride I stopped using s5. My hairline has gotten a little worse...I wish I had just started using real finasteride at the time I stopped s5. I hope I can get my hair back :/

betz

Reaction score
How about the generic Finipecia sold on this site? Anyone have good results from that? I just bought some and hoping it is better than InHouse. I have been on InHouse over a year to give it a chance and have to say my male pattern baldness has only gotten worse.

PolarKangaroo

Reaction score
I have been using finpecia from inhouse, and it appears to be legitimate. I have also been on hormone replacement therapy pills that I purchased from their store, and there is no doubt about it- they are real! My hair has grown in a lot at the temples, but that could just be a result of the hormone replacement therapy that i'm on. So I can say that at least two out of three of their products are working fantastical =)

ponder

Reaction score
Hi...I'm fairly new to this forum, but for what it's worth I've been using them for the past 3 years, after initially getting highway robbed buying the Propecia using the prescription from my doctor for 3 months.

As far as I can tell, they are legit, my hair has maintained quite well, and they are *super* responsive on email, which is a great sign to me.

mucho283

Reaction score
I recently switched to fincar from inhouse which i'm cutting into quarters after being on merck propecia for 3 months to save money. It's about 12 days since i started taking the tablets from inhouse and i am starting to feel the symptoms of male pattern baldness coming back, (itchy scalp, tingling sensation in my forehead & scalp) which had abated while on propecia which leads me to question whether the fincar from inhouse is genuine.

Moony

Reaction score
^People who make Finasteride in their own house by mixing baking soda, salt and sugar.

...just kidding. It's "inhousepharmacy" a website that sells generic finasteride.

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The first clue to legit Finasteride should be that the male pattern baldness itch goes away. Mine left almost immediately after starting on finasteride.

beaner

Reaction score
I used Fincar from Inhouse for years before I got a doctor's presription and have been recently using it again for about 6 months. It is absolutely 100% legitimate.