Indian Guy Successfuly And Naturally Reverse male pattern baldness After Committing His Life To Natural Treatments

zeerax

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of stuff I didn't know, that's crazy, like literally crazy (like I never made the connection with the nails, wtf)

he shares his daily routine, including yoga exercises, meals, massages, home made shampoo, juices,...everything. Dude literally decided to commit his days to his hair loss.

It was a 3 years process and he's still working on his hairline (only starting to see thickening of the baby hairs on hairline)

His Hair regrow Lifestyle | Diet | Routine

He has at least 10 other videos in the description explaining how he makes his juices, meals, etc etc

He has posted more recent pics on his facebook, damn it's like he never experienced hair loss

Last edited:

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't know if I believe this. Hairloss is a natural thing for males, doesn't matter what you do or do not do, it's a natural process. If his hairloss was due to vitamin deficienies it's another matter. I don't think you can get your hair back because you do yoga or eat healthy food. There are probably thousands, if not millions of men living extremly healthy and still bald.

Hemanth IN

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't know if I believe this. Hairloss is a natural thing for males, doesn't matter what you do or do not do, it's a natural process. If his hairloss was due to vitamin deficienies it's another matter. I don't think you can get your hair back because you do yoga or eat healthy food. There are probably thousands, if not millions of men living extremly healthy and still bald.
vitamin deficiencies and mineral deficiencies(zinc/iron/selenium) cause hairloss all over scalp. but in video he has hair thinning that is causes by miniaturization from hairline. and i doubt both of them are twins?!

Hemanth IN

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i will watch his video later. now i just saw few second related to controlling blood pressure. Yes, i found many studies regarding this, DHT causes hairloss, but there is not study on how hairs become sensitive to DHT, there is only one explaination for this, that is GENETICS. a guy made basic video claiming "DHT is main cause" as myth ->

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i will watch his video later. now i just saw few second related to controlling blood pressure. Yes, i found many studies regarding this, DHT causes hairloss, but there is not study on how hairs become sensitive to DHT, there is only one explaination for this, that is GENETICS. a guy made basic video claiming "DHT is main cause" as myth ->

So what about all those overweight people that drinks and smokes a lot and eat unhealthy food and are still the perfect norwood 1?
What about people that are healthy and hitting the gym and still bald at 25? It has to be genetics, I don't believe this "eat veggies and fruits" bullshit at all. There are simply way to many men living extremly unhealthy that never lose a single hair on their heads.