Indecision of taking finasteride is driving me crazy!

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
Haha so many pussies scared of taking something which will help them to slow their balding and than they start complaining about balding and what they should do about it

M.G

Established Member
Reaction score
I was just at my doctor appointment. She prescribed me finasteride and was very understanding for my situation as a 21 year old with heavy diffuse thinning.

She said she had met some men that had taken it for years and she presumed that it worked for them. She said take it for three months and then we evaluate if I wanna keep taking it.

Captain Hook

Established Member
Reaction score
I was just at my doctor appointment. She prescribed me finasteride and was very understanding for my situation as a 21 year old with heavy diffuse thinning.

She said she had met some men that had taken it for years and she presumed that it worked for them. She said take it for three months and then we evaluate if I wanna keep taking it.

Very similar to what my own dermatologist said. She prescribed me a 2 month supply of finasteride and said to come back after said 2 months of dosing has elapsed and if it's obvious that I can tolerate 5ARIs well then I have the option to step up to dutasteride if I so desire.

Lol @ all of the sad boys who've negged my various posts in this thread. Winnyblues is right, people need to stop whinging and make a bloody decision. No one is forcing anyone to take finasteride but they deserve no sympathy if they just sit around being salty while doing nothing about their Androgenetic Alopecia progression.

dekaz

Established Member
Reaction score
its real simple. do you want to look like this?

o.jpg

if yes, don't take finasteride

if no, take finasteride. ignore all the talk about side effects, if you even get one chances are they will go away in a couple months, most the people making vids about how finasteride ruined their life literally took it for 1 day then for some reason had a trip worse than LSD and now they are scarred for life. *rolls eyes*