Incredible Hair Regrowth! Diffuse Thinner!

Gambino

Reaction score
Hey everyone! New user here but old lurker!
I've tried basically everything but got awful sides from most stuff until i found something that worked for me and it's been working wonders let me tell you. Here's a glimmer of hope to all of you out there suffering from hair loss!

Sorry about the pictures not being in the optimal quality and the before and after pictures are not taken in the same angles..
I tried to get some more pictures in the right angles but i dropped my phone in the shower earlier today so it's acting wierd xD. I will however try to upload some more photos later if you want me to!

Just ask questions if you want and ill try to answer them as thoroughly as i can.

Be well!

Attachments

• Hair.jpg
    Hair.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 4,190

Gambino

Reaction score
i can show you more pictures if you don't believe me bro :) when i get my phone to start working correctly.

I use Adenogen, Ru58841 and Stemox!

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Still doubting?

Hmm.. your hair is wet here so it's hard to say, but it looks like significant improvement.

Adenosine probably works by the same mechanism as minoxidil, but it's possible there's a difference, as we don't really know why either one works, we just have theories. RU, minoxidil, and Stemoxydine are know to be a great trio of treatments. I may try adenosine myself in addition to minoxidil, just in case there is a different pathway involved. Did you ever try minoxidil along with an anti androgen for an extended period of time?

Gambino

Reaction score
Here's a picture i just took today wet hair.

Yes ive tried almost everything.
I tried propecia for over one year and it did nothing more than thinning my hair even more, dont know why really...
And i added minoxidil also which had The same effect as adenogen i think.. But i got some major undereye wrinkles from it and dark circles, looken like a racoon.
Fortunately i dont have either of those sides on the current regime im on.

Hmm.. your hair is wet here so it's hard to say, but it looks like significant improvement.

Adenosine probably works by the same mechanism as minoxidil, but it's possible there's a difference, as we don't really know why either one works, we just have theories. RU, minoxidil, and Stemoxydine are know to be a great trio of treatments. I may try adenosine myself in addition to minoxidil, just in case there is a different pathway involved. Did you ever try minoxidil along with an anti androgen for an extended period of time?

Attachments

• NG4YMMU.jpg
    NG4YMMU.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 1,208

Gambino

Reaction score
Good to know. I have the same issue with minoxidil after a few months of usage. It takes some time after stopping for it to go away. I think I might try adenosine in the morning and minoxidil at night, instead of using minoxidil twice a day.

And yeah, you've definitely had tremendous success. How long did it take?

It took a little bit more than 3 months

Gambino

Reaction score
Nice results man! Any sides from the RU? How do you mix it / apply it?

Thanks bro! No I haven't really noticed any sides at all from all the stuff i use so that's really great!

I use the RU premixed version which i ordered from Anageninc (same as Kanes shop) 5% mixed in pg&ethanol. But I'll have to order the raw powder pretty soon I think because the premixed version is so expensive if you count in the cost for shipping.
I've tried the premixed RU K&B solution aswell but it didn't work for me as well as the PG if it worked at all, don't really know.
I use a dropper which i had from ordering rejuveplex a long time ago and just drip like 6-10 drops (I try to use as little as possible) all over my scalp and after that i kind of rub it in with the tip of my fingers until it's dry.

Hope this helps you!

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks bro! No I haven't really noticed any sides at all from all the stuff i use so that's really great!

I use the RU premixed version which i ordered from Anageninc (same as Kanes shop) 5% mixed in pg&ethanol. But I'll have to order the raw powder pretty soon I think because the premixed version is so expensive if you count in the cost for shipping.
I've tried the premixed RU K&B solution aswell but it didn't work for me as well as the PG if it worked at all, don't really know.
I use a dropper which i had from ordering rejuveplex a long time ago and just drip like 6-10 drops (I try to use as little as possible) all over my scalp and after that i kind of rub it in with the tip of my fingers until it's dry.

Hope this helps you!

That's very helpful bro, thankyou! Was considering RU recently as finasteride isn't quite holding my hairline, think I'm gonna give it a shot sometime this year now. Much luck man!