Incredible. Coverage With Just 4000 Grafts On A Nw6 To 7 Possible ?

Andrew11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder what members here think of these guys who have covered so much space with little grafts. Can really give hope to those who just want coverage and dont want to be chrome dome. Opinions and thoughts ?
These guys are french btw so sorry for those who dont understand but ill let the video and visual do the talking..

Andrew11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For the first video he shows his result on his channel in later videos ill post below !

I mean i find it fantastic to go from nothing to something and if you add smp it might look pretty good. I think there is no debate that they look significantly better. Obviously density is non existant in the first case but looks very good on him.

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
For the first video he shows his result on his channel in later videos ill post below !

I mean i find it fantastic to go from nothing to something and if you add smp it might look pretty good. I think there is no debate that they look significantly better. Obviously density is non existant in the first case but looks very good on him.
Bro, he looks great. What a result.

Andrew11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro, he looks great. What a result.
Yeah like i said no denisty let alone complete coverage , but the hairline completely shapes the face along with has a decent mid scalp which in his case suits him well. If you look at this work you see how much better he looks with just this change. Definitely a great option for this high norwood.