Increased Testosterone From Dutasteride?

skyline999

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 141996 View attachment 141997 View attachment 141998 View attachment 142001 View attachment 142002 View attachment 141996 View attachment 141997 View attachment 141998 View attachment 142001 View attachment 142002

This is all I can find of them, old photos I sent to a friend for advice. I had and still have lowered libido and watery seman. That goes away after taking a month off (which I accidently did when travelling for a month)
You need them to check for prolactin and SHBG because your test and estrogen are high I'm guessing as you're having sides those two will be out of sync. Something like this is the test they should carry out

https://medichecks.com/products/male-hormone-check-blood-test

If click at the bottom "what's included" those are the items which need to be checked, I don't understand why the NHS here in the UK don't just test for it here you have to ask for each individual test, it depends on how good your doctor is too.

Pot Noodle

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember my prolactin was just above the high range. The doctor was too preoccupied with why my other hormones were so high. What does high prolactin mean?