Inconsistent for 4-6 weeks-transplant

Thebear27

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was inconsistent with my min/finasteride for around 6 weeks while moving.

I have noticed a ton of loss in the last few weeks. I had made great progress after adding oral min but now it seems as if my temple on the side where my hair parts is avaporating.

I am back to being consistent but am obviously concerned about long term effects of the slip up.

Will the loss from the last few weeks be permanent or is some of it probably shedding that will eventually come back? Now that I am back on will I continue to lose. Or will it stop?

I am thinking that a transplant is now the route I must go. How many grafts do you think I will need to fill in the temple?

Attachments

• IMG_4389.jpeg
    IMG_4389.jpeg
    69.3 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_4386.jpeg
    IMG_4386.jpeg
    62.3 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_4371.jpeg
    IMG_4371.jpeg
    88.4 KB · Views: 53

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was inconsistent with my min/finasteride for around 6 weeks while moving.

I have noticed a ton of loss in the last few weeks. I had made great progress after adding oral min but now it seems as if my temple on the side where my hair parts is avaporating.

I am back to being consistent but am obviously concerned about long term effects of the slip up.

Will the loss from the last few weeks be permanent or is some of it probably shedding that will eventually come back? Now that I am back on will I continue to lose. Or will it stop?

I am thinking that a transplant is now the route I must go. How many grafts do you think I will need to fill in the temple?
You are an average looking "guy"at best.You think a hair transplant will make you better looking?