in need of advice big time guys

cfox143

Reaction score
CAN ANYONE ADVISE ME, IM23 AND AS FAR AS I CAN SEE AM NRWD SCALE 2.5 AND IM REALLY CONSIDERIN ONE OF THE AHS STRAND BY STRAND, I DONT WANT SUREGICAL TREATMENT AND DONT REALLY FANCY TAKIN THE PILLS CAUSE I THINK THE DAMAGE IS A LITTLE TO FAR GONE.

GUYS UR HELP WOULD BE MOST APRRECIATED

CHEERS

CHRIS

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO EMAIL ME DIRECT

foxdogg143@hotmail.com

Lopfraze

Established Member
Reaction score
First off, try turning caps lock off my friend.

Goingat20

Reaction score
stay away from strand by strand, your at a Norwood 2.5, you shouldnt be considering a hair priece at that stage in hair loss. Look at the proven treatments available and start using them. Then after years if things dont improve then you should consider strand by strand

Thinning hair

Reaction score
Goingat20 said:
stay away from strand by strand, your at a Norwood 2.5, you shouldnt be considering a hair priece at that stage in hair loss. Look at the proven treatments available and start using them. Then after years if things dont improve then you should consider strand by strand

that's a good recommadation there.

But for real, can any1 actually uses the front of this website? It explains a lot of crap out there already! :evil:

SSM23

Established Member
Reaction score
cfox143 said:
CAN ANYONE ADVISE ME, IM23 AND AS FAR AS I CAN SEE AM NRWD SCALE 2.5 AND IM REALLY CONSIDERIN ONE OF THE AHS STRAND BY STRAND, I DONT WANT SUREGICAL TREATMENT AND DONT REALLY FANCY TAKIN THE PILLS CAUSE I THINK THE DAMAGE IS A LITTLE TO FAR GONE.

GUYS UR HELP WOULD BE MOST APRRECIATED

CHEERS

CHRIS

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO EMAIL ME DIRECT

foxdogg143@hotmail.com

STAY AWAY FROM THOSE SCAMMING FUCKERS!!!!