In Light Of Recent Info, I've Decided To Abandon Ship

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He doesn't owe anything to anyone.

yes, he does. He suffered from a disfiguring condition and has obtained a plethora of knowleadge about it. Just because he "cured" his condition doesn't mean he doesn't owe this information to other people.

Anna Thorpe

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Indeed he was banned, but u mentioned him with valuable members of this forum thats why i was confused haha

Who was banned? Is it easy to get banned? I hate it when people get banned. I think all the banned people should be brought back unless they broke a criminal law.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
so... you were tortured, yet you were one of the few that won... and now with all your knowledge you do not feel it necessary to educate people that are less fortunate. Nice waste of an opportunity. But that's o.k., you wrote a really poetic piece about THE BIG THREE!!! THE BIG THREE!! Well, Good luck.

The "big three" ? My "big three" is DRUGS, SEX AND ROCK AND ROLL!

I may be GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL, but I'll see most of the HAIRLOSSTALK COMMUNITY there when I'm gone!

In fact, @hairblues might already BE THERE!

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who was banned? Is it easy to get banned? I hate it when people get banned. I think all the banned people should be brought back unless they broke a criminal law.
I only know hairblues well from the banned ones. I don't really know why she got banned, she defended her opinion very much, but it was reasonable. She had a lot of arguments with other members, but meh, I don't know anything in detail. She had thousands of comments tho and was well know at the forum.

Oh yea, and alex fighter. He was just very negative and spammed the whole thread. He deserved the ban for sure. He only was here for 1 or 2 weeks tho.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I only know hairblues well from the banned ones. I don't really know why she got banned, she defended her opinion very much, but it was reasonable. She had a lot of arguments with other members, but meh, I don't know anything in detail. She had thousands of comments tho and was well know at the forum.

Oh yea, and alex fighter. He was just very negative and spammed the whole thread. He deserved the ban for sure. He only was here for 1 or 2 weeks tho.

Glad it's NOT JUST ME then.

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy changed his tune about things as much as the wind changed direction especially when it came to the brotzu case, he would talk down to other members just because they didn't agree with his opinion on a brotzu topic which I might add was all imaginary because nobody knows anything about the lotion or when its coming out or how it works or if it is even in fact real.

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
IMHO...What is not normal is so many years without a breakthrough in the field. Or simply without listening to hundreds of men who receive Propecia's sexual or neurological sides and have no possibility of treatment. This is what is not normal...

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why people take what you say as the complete and whole truth. How is your knowledge on these topics different than anyone else that reads up on the studies and news of these treatments? You use big boy words, which probably deceives a lot of posters, but that doesn't make your OPINIONS any more accurate than others. I do appreciate the megathreads you've created on some future treatments, and some useful articles on potential treatments. But, it blows my mind how everyone on this forum agrees with anything you post. If these future treatments fail miserably you will somehow convince everyone that you never said these were going to be the "cure", and that you were just posting information on them. You act like you didn't support Brotzu, but convinced many people that it would be a better alternative to finasteride and minoxidil. Now you claim that you never thought it would be a viable treatment. Every time someone challenged your viewpoints, you ridicule them as if they're an idiot, but never provide supporting evidence to why their opinion is any worse than yours. Don't understand why this forum takes every word you say as if your the second coming of Jesus Christ. Do you even have a degree in a field related to hair loss, or are you just some English major who can write very convincing posts to unknowledgeable users?

You're lucky you responded well to the Big 3, many of us are not that lucky. Also you started early, so you probably have minimal hair loss. Many of these treatments may be a "cure" for you because you're probably like a NW1.5/2 with paranoia and BDD, and have halted your loss on finasteride and minoxidil. Most of us are not in your situation, and don't have a reason to be as optimistic.

And posting a going away post.....so pointless. Guarantee you're back tomorrow.

And he is reading your post too…
He uses his own succussful story to reach a conclusion that Big 3 is good to go, it's so ridiculous that if that's the truth this forum has been closed. And his I-know-more-than-you attitude is really hateful.
Dunno what he would say when one day finasteride sides find him.

ganonford

Established Member
Reaction score
. Also, the fatalist, and socially red-pilled, sometimes to the point of nihilistic delusion nature that is inherent to the subject matter of the forums isn't healthy if you spend too much time surrounded by it. I just need to move on.

Man, if I know what you are talking about. I am not saying this forums are inherently bad, but it seems that for some kind of people (like me for example) this places can get very dark after a while. The emotional pain and anguish behind the input of so many people can drown you into oblivion. I used to live in this kind of forums, but nowadays I just barely come here anymore, and that is just to get the updates and see how are things going, Bummer, I'm still balding all right, but I'm balding way healthier and happier out of here, where most people believe that this condition is the end of your life (not talking about everyone of course, not even about the majority. I know a lot of you guys are nice and cool, but it seems that those that are the most wounded and insane are sometimes the ones who spend the most time in here).

Cheers.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been posting on different forums for 11 years, i've seen many farewell threads throughout the years. They all have something in common, they all come back, and they all lurk their farewell threads offline to see the reception their show is receiving.

Anna Thorpe

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been lurking awhile. There hasn't been any recent information except that a couple posters got banned. Hmmmmmm....

JimmyB

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL who cares if you're done. It's not like you're Tsuji or something. The fact that you even made this post means you still care and are probably lurking.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
He had made some connections with people on here, so I understand why he made the thread

The dude did come off as an elitist prick a lot of the time. Was also super defensive and easily triggered, but each time always adamantly pointed out that he "wasn't triggered and didn't give a f*** what anyone thought!" :rolleyes:

Either way he did come across as knowledgeable about the current landscape of treatments and backed up his arguments eloquently. I think he was a valuable member of the community despite his flaws

gimmiehairorgimmiedeath

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If - like me - the only reason you come here is for this subforum, then I think there's no reason to return for at least another year or two, as no news of any significance will be available before 2019. Of course that doesn't keep me from checking in regularly.

2019/2020 will be important years, especially for Follica. Until then, get on and stay on the Big Three - every single strand counts.

Shiseido phase 2 data being released Q2 2018.

Anna Thorpe

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He had made some connections with people on here, so I understand why he made the thread

The dude did come off as an elitist prick a lot of the time. Was also super defensive and easily triggered, but each time always adamantly pointed out that he "wasn't triggered and didn't give a f*** what anyone thought!" :rolleyes:

Either way he did come across as knowledgeable about the current landscape of treatments and backed up his arguments eloquently. I think he was a valuable member of the community despite his flaws

I wonder if he made a connection with someone who recently got banned since he's leaving right after some people got banned.

He seems very insistent that he's right and anyone who disagrees with him is wrong.