Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what is this low level peasant troll

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
True. Retardation from birth is truly out of ones control.

Right Brain:"Hey lets just start asking Japanese scientists about law suits" Left Brain: "good idea man"

Hey buddy about that lawsuit you don't want to talk about, how that's going? Fck talking about you know.... Hair! SMH.

There was a bunch of presentations he never got around to posting, including one by Sheisido. I don't blame him though, traveled half way around the world only to have people in the end b**ch and complain about things that were out of his control.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
There was a bunch of presentations he never got around to posting, including one by Sheisido. I don't blame him though, traveled half way around the world only to have people in the end b**ch and complain about things that were out of his control.

I can understand him being disappointed but he should realize there were numerous others, perhaps the majority, that were not complaining but silently waiting for his information. The very premise of his undertaking excludes such an emotional reaction to some of the responses. I hope he reconsiders.