In house Pharmacy ?? Plus Pics

sdavis

Reaction score
Well i wrote back on Jan of 06 and have pics up on that post. I ordered Finasteride from Inhousepharmacy.com in Aug and just srtated taking it Aug. 20..Has anyone else ordered from them and seen results. I also started to take minoxidil and Nizoral 2%..Wheres a good cheap place to get this stuff? I hope it works..Ok Well i have some pics and you guys can tell me what you think about my balding and what stage im at. The pics with the longer hair are from Jan.25, 2006 and the short hair are from Aug. 2006.. These pics are a bit dark but if you go to my jan 25, 2006 post you can really see my thining hair. Im 25 noticed a little thining at 19..Both sides are bald even my grandma so i have male pattern baldness in the family really bad. Let me know if you want me to give updates and what to expect.

Pic8032.jpg

Pic8033.jpg

Pic8035.jpg

[
Pic8039.jpg

Pic8040.jpg

[
Pic8042.jpg

Pic8044.jpg

Pic8043.jpg

G

Yep, that´s a NW2. Reminds me on my own hair loss though my crown looks slightly better.

G

Search for Aplunk1´s story, his hair loss is exactly like yours. Maybe he can give you further advices what might be helpful! Good Luck!