In General, How Far In Advance Should One Schedule A Hair Transplant?

WantHairRegrowth

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, in general, how far in advance should one schedule a hair transplant? I am considering a hair transplant the next summer.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you’ve researched into hair transplant surgeons and considered all the benefits and risks is when it’s best. I spent a few months researching surgeons and when I booked my transplant I waited for two months before the surgery. Make sure to go to a respected surgeon.

HLV

WantHairRegrowth

My Regimen
Reaction score
When you’ve researched into hair transplant surgeons and considered all the benefits and risks is when it’s best. I spent a few months researching surgeons and when I booked my transplant I waited for two months before the surgery. Make sure to go to a respected surgeon.

HLV

Thank you for the tips. If I want a somewhat cheap hair transplant that is also of good quality, which country should I go to? I am considering Turkey. I am fluent in English.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for the tips. If I want a somewhat cheap hair transplant that is also of good quality, which country should I go to? I am considering Turkey. I am fluent in English.

I can only give you my opinion and my experience. I researched a surgeon for months and months. I considered surgeons in Belgium and Turkey but in the end decided on Dr Maras in Cyprus. In my opinion he is one of the best in Europe for FUE and I had excellent results with him. The price is also very fair. He has plenty of excellent results and his work is easily found online. There are also excellent doctors in Belgium.

Whatever surgeon you decide on, the Most important thing is not to let cost make you decide where to go. It’s better to pay a little more and get a good quality surgeon than pay less and have a bad result that needs to be fixed.

Good luck

HLV