in desperate need of help (is shen min to blame?)

luvyababygirl

Reaction score
my hair has been thinning significantly since i was 25 (mostly at the hairline). well- for about the past two years i have been using shen min topical activator. well- in that period- my health has steadily declined. i thought it was stress and anxiety (i had to quit my job). i've had issues with anxiety before- but never like this. i've been having chest pains, blood pressure issues, light headedness, mood swings, headaches, and just an overall feeling of illness. all my heart tests came out fine- and my doctor wants me to go on anti-depressants. my symptoms are very physical though- and i have been hearing people who used shen min talk about some similar health issues. my hair is still falling out- and i have major fatigue (i literally break out in a sweat emptying the dishwasher). Could it be from the Shen Min? I've used it everyday for actually over 2 years. I also use nizoral everyday too (could that have side effects?) Please help me! No one believes i'm sick- they think it's just in my head. I know anxiety causes alot of things- but like i said, i have dealt with anxiety for years, and i never felt like this. Any insight would be incredibly helpful, my life is really starting to fall apart.

imissmyhair

Reaction score
why not stop using shen min for a while and see how that goes? also nizoral is pretty strong for everyday use. also stress/axiety can really take a toll on your body and could make the problem worst, this is probably why your doctor wants to try putting you on anti-dpressants do see if it helps

RS

Reaction score
How many hours do you sleep every night? The dishwasher/breaking into a sweat thing sounds like chronic fatigue syndrome.

luvyababygirl

Reaction score
RS said:
How many hours do you sleep every night? The dishwasher/breaking into a sweat thing sounds like chronic fatigue syndrome.

how would i get testing done for that? i actually have not been sleeping well at all. Thank you.