In 2020 The Cure Will Make Our Hair Great Again!

NNocim

My Regimen
Reaction score
From 2020 forward it is going to be only about having a full head of hair, a really nice full head of great hair! Those hairs will be really great! They will be thick, dark, strong, like nothing before! It will be a great time, absolutely fantastic for modern-day losers like us! Our failed lives will become great again and we will be the most beautiful people in the world, again! We won't need those fake hair transplants. They look really really fake, total disaster.

We will have the best hair, the best girlfriends and the best sex.
Our strong hair, comparable only with the great wall of CHINA, will endure to the end of times!

We won't be disabled any more! Can't wait to see it...
Nobody will have better hair than we'll do!

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From 2020 forward it is going to be only about having a full head of hair, a really nice full head of great hair! Those hairs will be really great! They will be thick, dark, strong, like nothing before! It will be a great time, absolutely fantastic for modern-day losers like us! Our failed lives will become great again and we will be the most beautiful people in the world, again! We won't need those fake hair transplants. They look really really fake, total disaster.

We will have the best hair, the best girlfriends and the best sex.
Our strong hair, comparable only with the great wall of CHINA, will endure to the end of times!

We won't be disabled any more! Can't wait to see it...
Nobody will have better hair than we'll do!
buddy i know what u r talking about it's called H-O-P-E leading into D-R-E-A-M-S and then into D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R
look at the old threads..especially the Aderan ones, how their hopes ended up in disappointment.
for example
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/first-stage-of-hair-multiplication.11784/

it matches with our discussions about replicel, histogen and others.
Cautious optimism would be a better course of action as of now. Sometimes false hope can damage you a lot.

on a side note - i also want a cure but science is all about logical reasoning not hopes

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
buddy i know what u r talking about it's called H-O-P-E leading into D-R-E-A-M-S and then into D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R
look at the old threads..especially the Aderan ones, how their hopes ended up in disappointment.
for example
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/first-stage-of-hair-multiplication.11784/

it matches with our discussions about replicel, histogen and others.
Cautious optimism would be a better course of action as of now. Sometimes false hope can damage you a lot.

on a side note - i also want a cure but science is all about logical reasoning not hopes

f*****g 12 years ago man. i wonder where all those hopeful dudes are now?

i hope to god SOMETHING comes out in 12 years. surely hm will be out by then. i have about 12 years till im completely bald nw7.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*****g 12 years ago man. i wonder where all those hopeful dudes are now?

i hope to god SOMETHING comes out in 12 years. surely hm will be out by then. i have about 12 years till im completely bald nw7.
dude how are you going to live another 12 years when ur profile says ur age is 96 ? I am sure you will die before the cure arrives.:D
hair loss should be the least of your concerns.

all jokes aside, those hopeful dudes are hopeless now and they are wiser than us. Instead of wasting time in this forum, they are focusing on their careers now.:)
wish i could do the same....but :( i can't

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
dude how are you going to live another 12 years when ur profile says ur age is 96 ? I am sure you will die before the cure arrives.:D
hair loss should be the least of your concerns.

all jokes aside, those hopeful dudes are hopeless now and they are wiser than us. Instead of wasting time in this forum, they are focusing on their careers now.:)
wish i could do the same....but :( i can't

im not dying until i get my f*****g hair back

it would be pretty sad if in another 12 years nothing really came out that made a huge difference.

f*** my career. i want hair. thats it. just hair. im lost without it.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
And then...we are gonna take back Jerusalem free flowing Templar hair and all.