Important Studies About Finasteride ( I Recently Bought)

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey
look at those two studies about fina . basically there is all you need to know about fina .
I wanted to know everything, so i bought the 2 studies

and guess what ?

- :1 mg decrease DHT as much as 5 mg .:
So the sides are similar, because side effect are caused by DHT reduction and increase testosterone ( which get converted to oestrogen ) .
- 5 mg increases testosterone as much as 1 mg .

And the same thing applies to 0.2 mg , almost the same decrease of DHT and increase in test : so the microdosing thing , to reduce sides is a placebo effect .

AND 5 mg increase haircount a little more than 1 mg at the 12 month mark .

I

Attachments

• PIIS0190962299800516.pdf
    434.9 KB · Views: 257
  • PIIS0190962299800528.pdf
    825.1 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
really guys for all thoe who have question about fina , those studies explain everything

Norwoodcemetary

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Will it work on my balding scalp??? 7 months on .5 finasteride and ive lost 30% density

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't mean anything.
They were measuring serum dht. No one knows how the local tissue inhibition rate relates to higher dosages. Nor do we know how much 5ar related chemistry throughout your body gets fucked up in relation to that.

Alk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't mean anything.
They were measuring serum dht. No one knows how the local tissue inhibition rate relates to higher dosages. Nor do we know how much 5ar related chemistry throughout your body gets fucked up in relation to that.
They measured scalp dht thou

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't mean anything.

I am with you, scalp androgens in pilosebaceous unit are the important to common baldness

Snick92008

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey
look at those two studies about fina . basically there is all you need to know about fina .
I wanted to know everything, so i bought the 2 studies

and guess what ?

- :1 mg decrease DHT as much as 5 mg .:
So the sides are similar, because side effect are caused by DHT reduction and increase testosterone ( which get converted to oestrogen ) .
- 5 mg increases testosterone as much as 1 mg .

And the same thing applies to 0.2 mg , almost the same decrease of DHT and increase in test : so the microdosing thing , to reduce sides is a placebo effect .

AND 5 mg increase haircount a little more than 1 mg at the 12 month mark .

I

Snick92008

My Regimen
Reaction score
Weight out the side effects of any treatment first! Minoxidil can cause fall out at a greater rate than it can regrow new hair & the new hair is often coarser and even a different color.

Topical Steroid solutions can cause about a 7 lb. or more weight gain.

Steroid injections can leave dents in the head.
Finasteride oral pill can cause sexual dysfunction or lack of libido.

Castor oil has no side effects & stimulates eyebrow and eyelash growth too.

Mederma PM has no side effects (it contains onion) reduces redness if you have scarring alopecia common in women

I make a finasteride topical solution with 3 pills, 1 shot glass of filtered water, 1 shot glass of witch hazel, 4 tsp. 5% minoxidil and 1/2 tsp. of a spf 50. I put it in a larger dropper bottle & mix a fresh batch every week. Just apply & massage in. I have not experienced fall out and have seen some new growth after the first 2 months. If you have no sides from,oral finasteride then you may not need this option.