Impact on me

ZLMsLookinUp

Reaction score
My name, well is not important, but my story is a lot like all of yours, but with a more posative swing. Ive always had a big forehead, been called a fivehead, which i think is pretty funny actually, and began to lose my hair around my junior yaer of highschool. nothing serious at the time, but the hairline began to creep back. Now I am a Junior at college in New Olreans LA and my hairline is f*****g destroyed, but i have stabalized my hairloss everwhere else. I came from a bit of a crazy background with a fair amount of fighting at home. By the beginning of last year I had lost my sex drive, my will to do sh*t, and was just drinking and smoking pot all the time. Then at the beginning of last summer i decided i had enouigh and started therapy sessions. it was the best thing i have ever done. i worked out all of my family issues and a lot of self conscious issues and now feel better than i ever have my entire life. however my hairline and hairloss is the last remaining issue in my life. however i feel that coming from where i was to where i am has made dealing with hairloss easier. I guess my point is if your having a very hard time with this, talk about it. let it out. i tell my therapist, still, how pissed i am about this. luckily I am a very handsome guy so i still can pull some tail, and because i where my hair down its not the end of the world. But heres what i have learned about hairloss so far. Get on the big three, get a transplant it you want, which i am doing when i finish school to fill in the hairline, get laid, and most importantly talk to someone about it. and talk to someone whose not on this board.