Imgannakeepit!'Story(25/Pics/Big 3) *3 Month Update PG1

imgannakeepit

Reaction score
Hey so i started my treatment of Telogen Effluvium BIG 3 (nizoral only started 1 week ago though). I was at NW3.

This was May 20th

And here i was about a month in when i shave my head.

And this now August 25th

This stuff really works! Its amazing.

bunchies

Reaction score
Re: Imgannakeepit! (25yrs old with pics: Big 3)

Hes probably worried about getting sides and 0.2mg of finasteride is almost as efffective as 1mg .

anyway good luck with the meds ;) .

imgannakeepit

Reaction score

Thanks.

Yeah little worried about side effects. Not too much though as i have never had any from anything else before so im hoping i wont start now :)

I bought Finacar over Proscar because it was $90 for 30 pills instead of $140. I will see how it goes. I will be starting tomorrow at 8am and will be taking them at that time always.

Those photos are strange. When i look in the mirror it doesnt looks as though i have lost that much but i guess i have. I hope i see some change though after the big 3

Reaction score

Ah ok so you got fincar ,yea thats what i used to use (switched to dutas after 5 years) ,it worked really well on me and i only swapped to dutas to initiate new growth if possible.

good luck

imgannakeepit

Reaction score

I know its super early (5th day). But how early can a shed start? I am not in denial at all about balding but when i put that minoxidil in i seem to have about 20ish hairs on my fingers. Do you think it could be starting early?

Also so far not one side effect. Maybe the odd itch on the head but nothing noticable really. My labido is stronger if anything.

I know its super early but hopefully everything works out.

imgannakeepit

Reaction score

just shaved my head.

damn its a lot easier to put minoxidil in! im ganna just try rock this look and not give a sh*t.. we will see how it goes

9857Photo-on-2010-06-05-at-23.25.jpg

9658Photo-on-2010-06-05-at-23.25-3.jpg

3280Photo-on-2010-06-05-at-23.25-2.jpg

Galaxy86

Reaction score
Re: Imgannakeepit!'Story (25 / with pics: Big 3)

I gotta say that look much better, looks good. Hope you feel better now, must make you feel more free.

HeHateMe23

Reaction score

Honestly, you look pretty badass with the buzzed head. I'd definitely stick with that.

Some people don't have the head shape, or in my case I have a lot of blemishes (moles) on my head that would make a buzz cut look terrible.

But you got a clean head (no homo). Just get ripped + tan and females will be all over you.

imgannakeepit

Reaction score

so i bought that dermmatch stuff...

i was super surprised! it actually works haha.

Tomorrow ill do a before and after photo in the same light.. crazy stuff

imgannakeepit

Reaction score

Well its just been over a month and happy too say No sides just yet.

I havent missed a day and i can see all these fuzzy little hairs around. Itd be awesome if they turned into real hair

buzz was the best thing i could of done, even if i grow a lot back ill probably keep it kinda short anyway

Ill update pics next time i buzz