imagine...

Reaction score
imagine we were taken over by an alien race and forced to shave our heads? then every guy would be bald and we wouldnt have to friggin' worry! yup... that would be the only cool thing about being taken over.

bombscience

Reaction score
kindabaldingontizop said:
imagine we were taken over by an alien race and forced to shave our heads? then every guy would be bald and we wouldnt have to friggin' worry! yup... that would be the only cool thing about being taken over.

umm weird post of the day alert.

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
Imagine having a life. A life worth living. One with friends and aspirations and places to go and things to do. A life full of ambition, fulfilled potential, emotional security and financial success. A life where everybody respects you for who you are and what you represent.

Keep imagining.

jerry grant

G

Grantspots said:
Imagine having a life. A life worth living. One with friends and aspirations and places to go and things to do. A life full of ambition, fulfilled potential, emotional security and financial success. A life where everybody respects you for who you are and what you represent.

Keep imagining.

jerry grant

One thing leads to another.

Imagine you had great hair? This would lead top a better look, what would lead to more/loads of confidence, which would give you a better chance to get employed/leading to a better job and leading to more money.

leading to a nice girlfriend leading to a better house.

The list goes on. It can be that one thing that triggers the success of 1 person.

It's like a pattern to success, just needing to be kicked off again.

That's why I feel this is a must and if it's going to take 8 months to kick it off again, then so be it.

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
Imagine a life with no hair. Where somehow, some way, I'd be forced to develop my other attributes to help bring me confidence. Traits like my personality, my intelligence and overall zest for life.

Imagine the other choice I'd have if I went completely bald. One where I could obsess and fret about it to the extent I might as well crawl under a rock, never to be seen again.

Which choice can you imagine?

jerry grant

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
kindabaldingontizop said:

This has been my hope and dream since the day I discovered I was losing my hair....

Get here soon aliens. Get here soon.

Olorin

Established Member
Reaction score
bad news. the aliens arrived last night, and not only do they have hair as thick andlustrous as a greek man's back, but they're hung like horse.

HORSES :freaked:

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
No, that was the group of rabid centaurs looking to impregnate our women. The aliens had to re-schedule.

Nomad