Imagine not ever having hair loss at a young age

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you have severe hairloss in early 20's you are literally freak tier
I think it is time for me to become homeless so I am burden no longer
I don't recommend this or even going without a fixed address. It will shake you to your core and nobody cares unfortunately. Friends and family will be patronizing at your funeral and say stuff like "at least now he's at peace and you will have a closed casket. Where you are now, you can't even imagine what the bottom will be like....

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh i don't want to be perfect or a male model, i just want to be normal. I want to have normal hair for my age and improve my other attributes to look as good as i can, and i would be very content with that
Yeah, well, I was exaggerating a bit. Delon is like one in a hundred-million guy, so being sad over not being in his tier is a bit stupid. But nonethess it's true that he at 80 has (much) better hair than us and tbh it is quite humbling

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
psst only dreams now

alain delon

View attachment 167771

never finished school he became one of the most famous and desired men in human history

he also earned a ton of money and lived a life full of luxuries and adventures, had endless supply of pussy throwing themself at him

and ofc he never had to worry about hairloss a single day in his life.

View attachment 167772

snap back to reality

you are not alain delon

youre not as good looking as he was. not even close. and now you are even losing your hair. if you dont take hormon altering medication you probably will have worse hair with 35 then alain delon with 80.

people say there is always sth good in personal hardships, that it makes people grow. but there is nothing good in hairloss. no catharsis, no ressurection. just suffering and physical decay.

"what if what if what if" - shut the f*** up dude

it wasnt in the cards for you. now be a good boy and take that finasteride, book the hairsurgery appointment or get the glue ready for some niece hairpiece. because that is your reality. always was. always will be.
Jfl this dude IS my grandfather's age,and has better hair than me lmao. Chad tier