My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry I posted this, wasn't in the right state of mind

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine not taking tranny drugs to keep your hair, or smear your scalp with minoxidil that ages your face everyday. Imagine not worrying about losing your youth for the next 20 years. Imagine not worrying about how your hair look or how to style your hair. Imagine not caring about lighting or the sun of the wind. Imagine not having to save up for future transplants or even think about it once. Imagine styling your hair in whatever way you desire because you actually can. Imagine not spending your 20's on hair loss forums

Imagine not being a balding genetic filth before 40 years old
Again. Why not go for androgyny. I don't mind if you call them tranny drugs since they are, except just tell people you have prostate cancer or whatever but these meds will give many people hope and they have saved my life health-wise and as a person who cares about anything, really.

Anything is better than this, Caillou and even if you are one of the ones who sees something different in the mirror than we see in your pics, don't do this to yourself. My protocol has worked for me and others and many of us can then move on in life without regrets.

Attachments

• 11thGrade.jpg
    11thGrade.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 141
  • Fading Fast--6-6-17.jpg
    Fading Fast--6-6-17.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 115
  • bald.png
    bald.png
    105.9 KB · Views: 100
  • coming back.png
    coming back.png
    147.5 KB · Views: 119
  • Wiil? in Stripes.png
    Wiil? in Stripes.png
    764.2 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_4604.jpeg
    IMG_4604.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 120

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Again. Why not go for androgyny. I don't mind if you call them tranny drugs since they are, except just tell people you have prostate cancer or whatever but these meds will give many people hope and they have saved my life health-wise and as a person who cares about anything, really.

Anything is better than this, Caillou and even if you are one of the ones who sees something different in the mirror than we see in your pics, don't do this to yourself. My protocol has worked for me and others and many of us can then move on in life without regrets.
I'm not gonna ever become a tranny

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not gonna ever become a tranny
It's not becoming a tranny. Are people on prostate cancer medications trannies? Read the first 300 pages of the @bridgeburn thread if you want an account of a "straight" guy using HRT to regrow essentially all of his hair from complete baldness and he discusses how it affects his relationship with his girlfriend and how to retain sexual function which he never appears to have had an issue with. He went from in his own words, paraphrased, a person who looked like a psychotic mountain man who was all beard and no hair and now he looks ten years younger and yes, weaker but he sports rockstar ringlets and this was how he ended his part of the thread, again paraphrased:

It's been great and it's been fun but I have hair and a life now so you won't see me much anymore and although he answered a couple of questions after that, he stuck to it.

The same will probably happen to me at some point. Maybe when my hair is as long as his was. Find two other people who went from bald to female-length hair and I mean excellent female hair, not long hobo hair like I used to have and I will buy you a Coke. It's your life and I am not pushing anything. You were made to be bald and for white males, baldness is a fact of life for 99 percent of us. Not my father, sigh but I am dealing with my insecurity about his having better hair than I do and he pretty much doesn't anymore and his won't grow long and look nice which is another thing all of you "male" solution seekers forget. It's all about texture and anagen and hair counts are just a result of increased anagen it appears.

Attachments

• boredjunkies.jpg
    boredjunkies.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 103
  • dermatitis.jpg
    dermatitis.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_4610.jpeg
    IMG_4610.jpeg
    85.3 KB · Views: 95

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not becoming a tranny. Are people on prostate cancer medications trannies? Read the first 300 pages of the @bridgeburn thread if you want an account of a "straight" guy using HRT to regrow essentially all of his hair from complete baldness and he discusses how it affects his relationship with his girlfriend and how to retain sexual function which he never appears to have had an issue with. He went from in his own words, paraphrased, a person who looked like a psychotic mountain man who was all beard and no hair and now he looks ten years younger and yes, weaker but he sports rockstar ringlets and this was how he ended his part of the thread, again paraphrased:

It's been great and it's been fun but I have hair and a life now so you won't see me much anymore and although he answered a couple of questions after that, he stuck to it.

The same will probably happen to me at some point. Maybe when my hair is as long as his was. Find two other people who went from bald to female-length hair and I mean excellent female hair, not long hobo hair like I used to have and I will buy you a Coke. It's your life and I am not pushing anything. You were made to be bald and for white males, baldness is a fact of life for 99 percent of us. Not my father, sigh but I am dealing with my insecurity about his having better hair than I do and he pretty much doesn't anymore and his won't grow long and look nice which is another thing all of you "male" solution seekers forget. It's all about texture and anagen and hair counts are just a result of increased anagen it appears.
I won't take anything more than Dutasteride. if i go bald, so be it, i will blast roids and live my life whatever way possible

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I won't take anything more than Dutasteride. if i go bald, so be it, i will blast roids and live my life whatever way possible
That sounds like a plan. Hell, try T/DHT on your dick like FtM's do. It might work. Dutasteride is the number one male baldness med because it can create stability for years for existing hair but if we wait, it's too late and we missed the bus. I tell people to join the French Foreign Legion or learn to fly planes or parachute or travel through South American on a motor cycle like Che Guevara did. Theoretically you can go from Argentina to Russia doing that with a couple of ferry stops. There's tons more in life to be obsessed about. Learn to count cards or play poker. For me, what I do on here is an intellectual puzzle that I love because I am dealing with situations that have multiple solutions, not just one. Puzzles with one solution bore me.

But would I be saying all of these things without my shiny, longish locks? Probably not so, eh; often function follows form and just looking good in the mirror will propel us forward in life because people treat you so Goddess-damn better than when you are the aging or juvenile bald guy. Just wait until grizzle sets in which is what made me jump ship in my late 40's. Again females have nothing comparable looks wise except getting fat but unlike you guys, I adore fat chicks with pretty faces. Having said that, you are still above grossly fat females with ugly faces and that existence is probably the worst of all but in general the female experience is better in every way and they scarcely need testosterone to achieve what they need in life, which is rarely fixated on the business world but children and quality of life. Stay healthy my friend.

Janey

Last edited:

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
That sounds like a plan. Hell, try T/DHT on your dick like FtM's do. It might work. Dutasteride is the number one male baldness med because it can create stability for years for existing hair but if we wait, it's too late and we missed the bus. I tell people to join the French Foreign Legion or learn to fly plans or parachute or travel through South American on a motor cycle like Che Guevara did. Theoretically you can go from Argentina to Russia doing that with a couple of ferry stops. There's tons more in life to be obsessed about. Learn to count cards or play poker. For me, what I do on here is an intellectual puzzle that I love because I am dealing with situations that have multiple solutions, not just one. Puzzles with one solution bore me.

But would I be saying all of these things without my shiny, longish locks? Probably not so, eh; often function follows form and just looking good in the mirror will propel us forward in life because people treat you so Goddess-damn better than when you are the aging or juvenile bald guy. Just wait until grizzle sets in which is what made me jump ship in my late 40's. Again females have nothing comparable looks wise except getting fat but unlike your guys, I adore fat chicks with pretty faces. Having said that, you are still above grossly fat females with ugly faces and that existence is probably the worst of all but in general the female experience is better in every way and they scarcely need testosterone to achieve what they need in life, which is rarely fixated on the business world but children and quality of life. Stay healthy my friend.

Janey
Tbh with strong roids like TREN there are zero downsides for bald guys and only upsides. I don't even think you will give a sh*t about anyone's opinion of your hair or whatever while being on TREN since it makes you extremely low inhibit and your self esteem skyrockets tremendously, you feel invincible and unstoppable. It might prevent me from having kids, but i don't think i want to have kids or date being bald anyway, so i see this as the best thing to do if all else fails

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh with strong roids like TREN there are zero downsides for bald guys and only upsides. I don't even think you will give a sh*t about anyone's opinion of your hair or whatever while being on TREN since it makes you extremely low inhibit and your self esteem skyrockets tremendously, you feel invincible and unstoppable. It might prevent me from having kids, but i don't think i want to have kids or date being bald anyway, so i see this as the best thing to do if all else fails
Apart from becoming an egotistical twat, balls like two peas, gyno, bacne, Increased risk of heart disease and shortening your life, so there’s that

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with you but be careful because T controls anger, aggression, risk evaluation, fixation, lack of a cooperative mode and numerous diseases but yeah, burn brightly and off to the worms. We will all be there eventually so sounds like a plan.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, that's how reality is for most young men. We are just that unlucky minority with premature baldness

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, that's how reality is for most young men. We are just that unlucky minority with premature baldness
I usually would never say this but early onset male pattern baldness appears to be a rampant problem but maybe it's just because we can connect here and forty years ago guys were isolated but I predict that people under 18 will soon have options similar to transgender females with puberty blockers. You cannot wait at all if baldness starts before 18. There's no time. Not full grown? Who cares if you end up a cue ball and I am not certain that finasteride does anything that impedes growth anyway. DHT has little to no purpose for males or females except body hair and sexual differentiation after conception. That's it. All the rest is misery: acne, baldness, dermatitis, rashes, dandruff and excessive body hair growth which can be absolutely vile and even worse than baldness. I have a friend with perfect scalp hair and head to toe body hair, every single cm.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine not taking tranny drugs to keep your hair, or smear your scalp with minoxidil that ages your face everyday. Imagine not worrying about losing your youth for the next 20 years. Imagine not worrying about how your hair look or how to style your hair. Imagine not caring about lighting or the sun of the wind. Imagine not having to save up for future transplants or even think about it once. Imagine styling your hair in whatever way you desire because you actually can. Imagine not spending your 20's on hair loss forums

Imagine not being a balding genetic filth before 40 years old
Well I kinda can imagine that as I didn't know I was losing my hair until I was 30. But I get where you are coming from. Struggling with hair loss is a never ending battle.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I usually would never say this but early onset male pattern baldness appears to be a rampant problem but maybe it's just because we can connect here and forty years ago guys were isolated but I predict that people under 18 will soon have options similar to transgender females with puberty blockers. You cannot wait at all if baldness starts before 18. There's no time. Not full grown? Who cares if you end up a cue ball and I am not certain that finasteride does anything that impedes growth anyway. DHT has little to no purpose for males or females except body hair and sexual differentiation after conception. That's it. All the rest is misery: acne, baldness, dermatitis, rashes, dandruff and excessive body hair growth which can be absolutely vile and even worse than baldness. I have a friend with perfect scalp hair and head to toe body hair, every single cm.
Kinda agree, new generations seem to go bald earlier and more aggressively than in the past, still not to the extent where you could tell a 20 yo user on here that his hair loss is normal

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Shut up retarded tranny

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Shut up retarded tranny
the “retarded tranny” is one of the few people here (if not the only one left), who actually gives advise about what you can do about hairloss and what you can do for regrowth... take it, or leave it...

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you have severe hairloss in early 20's you are literally freak tier
I think it is time for me to become homeless so I am burden no longer

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
psst only dreams now

alain delon

aNgNpX6_460s.jpg

never finished school he became one of the most famous and desired men in human history

he also earned a ton of money and lived a life full of luxuries and adventures, had endless supply of pussy throwing themself at him

and ofc he never had to worry about hairloss a single day in his life.

703292_114fb0b1e87afcee823385c89a498b0b_980x365re0.jpg

snap back to reality

you are not alain delon

youre not as good looking as he was. not even close. and now you are even losing your hair. if you dont take hormon altering medication you probably will have worse hair with 35 then alain delon with 80.

people say there is always sth good in personal hardships, that it makes people grow. but there is nothing good in hairloss. no catharsis, no ressurection. just suffering and physical decay.

"what if what if what if" - shut the f*** up dude

it wasnt in the cards for you. now be a good boy and take that finasteride, book the hairsurgery appointment or get the glue ready for some niece hairpiece. because that is your reality. always was. always will be.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
psst only dreams now

alain delon

View attachment 167771

never finished school he became one of the most famous and desired men in human history

he also earned a ton of money and lived a life full of luxuries and adventures, had endless supply of pussy throwing themself at him

View attachment 167772

snap back to reality

you are not alain delon

youre not as good looking as he was. not even close. and now you are even losing your hair. if you dont take hormon altering medication you probably will have worse hair with 35 then alain delon with 80.

people say there is always sth good in personal hardships, that it makes people grow. but there is nothing good in hairloss. no catharsis, no ressurection. just suffering and physical decay.

it wasnt in the cards for you. now be a good boy and take that finasteride, book the hairsurgery appointment or get the glue ready for some niece hairpiece. because that is your reality. always was. always will be.
I already had worse hair than him when I was 19, add to that I am cursed with mental illness and I think that I can easily be the circus freak, except not even in circus they want bald people

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
psst only dreams now

alain delon

View attachment 167771

View attachment 167772

snap back to reality

you are not alain delon

Brutal Delon pill, a classic. Just looking at him is slap that brings one back to reality. Perfect face, perfect hair. Meanwhile we are not even close to this guy. All of this is so sad

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Brutal Delon pill, a classic. Just looking at him is slap that brings one back to reality. Perfect face, perfect hair. Meanwhile we are not even close to this guy. All of this is so sad
Tbh i don't want to be perfect or a male model, i just want to be normal. I want to have normal hair for my age and improve my other attributes to look as good as i can, and i would be very content with that