Imagine Having This Hair With 70 - Jeff Bridges Edition

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can clearly see his hairline receded a bit. He woulndt get young hot chicks like that.
He should jump on the big 3 and going for transplant soon or else he is fucked, it will be betabuxing route for him

he already is on minoxidil and finasteride. look how much wrinkles he has. jeff bridges is actually 35 years old but two rounds of minoxidil and 3 days of 0.0015mg finasteride drastically aged him

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OP the loser cuck probably fantasizes about 70 year old Jeff Bridges f*****g the girl of his dreams.

well well i log in back after 2 weeks and of course you bitter little man spend your time harassing me haha. im not suprised that you have nothing better to do. really not. youre such a joke.

and the language you are using - "cuck" "blackpill" . youre such a clichée. i already regre that i gave you 2 minutes of my attention that you are so desperately seeking for. i bet the loser thing is almost to 100% projection because you came across as very unhappy and bitter you know. despite whatever you will claim now. sucks for you man

Last edited: