Imagine Being Able To Be An High Androgen Beast With A Good Hairline

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its not roids, that body is achievable with protein and creatine but creatine and preworkout is also bad for hair soo that is why Im curious how he is awoiding hairloss

Ahhh young one, you have much to learn about the fitness industry. most of them fitness models are pumping roids like no tomorrow and no amount of protein and creatin will make your body look anywhere like his, because he is on roids, just like most of them.

the whole protein fitness industry is based on a lie. you can never get such shredded body with such muscle mass as a natural body builder, 99% can't.

Taking roids does not only mean you're gonna look like the hulk, there are many plans and cycles for different goals.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its not roids, that body is achievable with protein and creatine but creatine and preworkout is also bad for hair soo that is why Im curious how he is awoiding hairloss

Also how is creatine/pre workout cause hair loss? I only found one single small study about creatine and increased dht level that wasn't even fully definitive and was done on a small amount of people

PlsTsuji

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ahhh young one, you have much to learn about the fitness industry. most of them fitness models are pumping roids like no tomorrow and no amount of protein and creatin will make your body look anywhere like his, because he is on roids, just like most of them.

the whole protein fitness industry is based on a lie. you can never get such shredded body with such muscle mass as a natural body builder, 99% can't.

Taking roids does not only mean you're gonna look like the hulk, there are many plans and cycles for different goals.

Brother I have been working out since I was 12 and I am an all natural athlete, I am not even using whey, and I have a similar body to his(my dermatologist was even suspicious with me using sone types of steroids when I came to her for hair loss ) , I do struggle with weight gain sometimes (i have 75 kg and Im 180 in height) so I am sure if I would start using protein and creatine I could easily get my weight to 82-85 kg and would have that looking body, so probably you are the one who never did a proper workout in his life and is only jealous so it is easier for you to say to yourself that every good looking bodybuilder is on roids....

Last edited:

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Brother I have been working out since I was 12 and I am an all natural athlete, I am not even using whey, and I have a similar body to his(my dermatologist was even suspicious with me using sone types of steroids when I came to her for hair loss ) , I do struggle with weight gain sometimes (i have 75 kg and Im 180 in height) so I am sure if I would start using protein and creatine I could easily get my weight to 82-85 kg and would have that looking body, so probably you are the one who never did a proper workout in his life and is only jealous so it is easier for you to say to yourself that every good looking bodybuilder is on roids....

Jeff Seid is 93 kg at 1,83m and 7% bodyfat though. I really doubt you have a similar body to his with 18 kg less. Also these wormlike veins have roids written all over them.

PlsTsuji

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jeff Seid is 93 kg at 1,83m and 7% bodyfat though. I really doubt you have a similar body to his with 18 kg less. Also these wormlike veins have roids written all over them.
I have a long way to go still but this is me with 76 kg, I do want to to go to 83- 85 kg but it is hard to do it all natural and I am a student so do not have lot of time to eat and worry about kcal but It is always a healthy balanced meal

Attachments

• LRM_EXPORT_20190831_083723.jpg
    LRM_EXPORT_20190831_083723.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 217

INT

Reaction score

If you are working out for that long you should be able to tell that Jeff had used steroids

PlsTsuji

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are working out for that long you should be able to tell that Jeff had used steroids
I am saying that his body is achievable without steroids but maybe he did take the easy route and helped himself with low doses

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a long way to go still but this is me with 76 kg, I do want to to go to 83- 85 kg but it is hard to do it all natural and I am a student so do not have lot of time to eat and worry about kcal but It is always a healthy balanced meal

Looking good, but not in the same ballpark as Jeff Seid tbh.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Truee, it is important to workout to be healthy not to be huge for no reason
Women like it when a dude's body looks healthy, proportionate and functional.

Steroid users end up looking like working out is a part time job and a hassle for them, instead of looking like they enjoy it. Their skin looks horrible and their muscles get way too big for their own frame, they look like they can't even put their arms behind their back lol.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women like it when a dude's body looks healthy, proportionate and functional.

Steroid users end up looking like working out is a part time job and a hassle for them, instead of looking like they enjoy it. Their skin looks horrible and their muscles get way too big for their own frame, they look like they can't even put their arms behind their back lol.
You're thinking body builders or just abusers. You can regulate how much you use and get as jacked as you want. Let's say you're 5'10 n have an average frame. Being 180lbs n around 10% looks killer, n you can do that without working out on gas.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean yea, I have to see what will I look like with more weight (muscle mass) but honestly I wont bother with it to much, having thick hair is more important haha

And that's the whole point, you will not reach his physique without steroids lol, I saw your pic, I I wouldn't say you're on roids to begin with. he is much bigger than you yet he is just as lean as you are, it's not naturally achievable and if you think it is then you're just ignorant to the industry.

There is a limit to what heights you can get as a natural bodybuilder and to break those limits you need roids. but no worries keep chasing a goal you'll never reach and then blame yourself and others for "not working hard enough" without realizing even those you look up to are not even natural to begin with.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're thinking body builders or just abusers. You can regulate how much you use and get as jacked as you want. Let's say you're 5'10 n have an average frame. Being 180lbs n around 10% looks killer, n you can do that without working out on gas.
But why? If you want to impress other dudes then fine, go for it, but most girls won't care about that sh*t.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But why? If you want to impress other dudes then fine, go for it, but most girls won't care about that sh*t.
Oh yeah they will. Don't attempt to fool yourself.

As an aside, just to address the impressing dudes part-
Think of it this way in that respect. Women like guys who are high in the social structure. If you are impressing guys, woman know that, and now you've got that going for you too.

It's win win. The only reason I don't gas it up is because of potential sides, as well as my thin hair going bye bye. Although I will go on trt in due time. If that to be the case, I might ask for proscar.

Another aside, I just got on finasteride 6 days ago, wish me luck. I'll post my progress, or lack thereof in a few months time. I've also been on minoxidil for over two years......hasn't done much at any point.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so I am sure if I would start using protein and creatine I could easily get my weight to 82-85 kg and would have that looking body,

No, you wouldn't, it would be hard even on roids.

People sometimes overestimate their bodies. Go out and see Jeff Seid in real life.

Been in the fitness industry for 15 years and have competed in IFBB. No f*****g way any of the guys on Olympia stage was ever natural. There are 0 naturals even on local shows I've done.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Hahaha what I've expected. I've said everything in the comment above.

PlsTsuji

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, you wouldn't, it would be hard even on roids.

People sometimes overestimate their bodies. Go out and see Jeff Seid in real life.

Been in the fitness industry for 15 years and have competed in IFBB. No f*****g way any of the guys on Olympia stage was ever natural. There are 0 naturals even on local shows I've done.
I got to 79kg in muscle mass when I had more time easily with just eating more and working out a bit harder and to keep in mind I am only doing bodyweight exercises to workout my upper body, I have been in a gym just a couple of times to see what it is like because it is far from my home.. so I am 100% sure I would get to 85 with supplements and adding resistance to my workouts