I'm Wondering If A Transplant A Real Option?

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just hang loose man for a couple years more, see what Tsuji comes up with.

Seeker988

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are 2 kinds of people who should be off this forum. Ones with zero hairloss and the ones who're far down the norwood scale(5+). And don't be hopeful about these future treatments,I bet they won't be commercially viable within the next 10 years even if things go pretty quick. Since you don't have enough money to spare on a transplant (chances are that it won't be satisfactory enough),you should go down the acceptance route.

Stevend

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are 2 kinds of people who should be off this forum. Ones with zero hairloss and the ones who're far down the norwood scale(5+). And don't be hopeful about these future treatments,I bet they won't be commercially viable within the next 10 years even if things go pretty quick. Since you don't have enough money to spare on a transplant (chances are that it won't be satisfactory enough),you should go down the acceptance route.
I never said I didn't have money for a transplant. I'm looking at options and one option is research and not wastefully blowing a wad of money.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score

Advanced norwoods can regain decent hair with strong regimens and/or transplants. It can be a longshot but not necessarily an impossibility. They have every right to be on here to seek guidance on these things as well as to stay up to date on any developments with possible future treatments. Everyone has the right to try and seek out ways to better themselves

Stevend

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tranny option is out. Wig is out. If it's impossible, just say so. I'm an adult and can handle it. But if there is a possibility, I won't know until I ask.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Tranny option is out. Wig is out. If it's impossible, just say so. I'm an adult and can handle it. But if there is a possibility, I won't know until I ask.

Its impossible at this point in time if you exclude the 2 options i gave you.