I'm using Tricomin..am I wasting time? Switch to Rogaine?

KT36

Reaction score
Hi,

My current regimen consists of

1) Nightly topical Revivogen Serum

2) Wake up and shower with Revivogen Shampoo

3) Spironolactone Topical

Wait 20 minutes then...

3) Tricomin Spray

Should I dip into the Rogaine world and ditch the Tricomin?

SIDE NOTE: I just started using Tricomin Spray and spironolactone Cream for about 5 days.

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
hey cassin, in what way does it help? In your opinion would it cause extra regrowth in someone whos already using propecia and topical spironolactone? Or does it not really regrow hair? Id like some added kick to my regimen, but cant use minoxidil because of side effects it gives me.

Mircalegro

Established Member
Reaction score
First, it seems like youre doing things in the reverse order- id use tricomin first, then use spironolactone 20 minutes later since its thicker stuff

and as your question-
there is no doubt that rogaine is more powerful than tricomin, in fact if you look really hard on the net youll find probably close to zero real success stories. I believe it helps, and i love the stuff, but i think of it more on par with a vitamin supplement for your hair as opposed to a tried and true growth stim like rogaine.

If you want to see results, its a no brainer

Hop on minoxidil and dont look back

KT36

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies.

@Mircalegro,

Thanks man. I also was wondering about the 'order' I was doing things in. I just ordered Rogaine Foam 5% and am going to apply it BEFORE the spironolactone Cream instead of Tricomin.

Wish me luck on the minoxidil trail.

Mircalegro

Established Member
Reaction score
Good call on the foam- I always plug it but for good reason- I apparently have one of the most sensitivescalps known to man, but I tolerate the foam no problem- plus its easy to use and dries fast

Anyway good luck- and remember a shed will come to pass!

Cassin

Reaction score
TheJackal said:
hey cassin, in what way does it help? In your opinion would it cause extra regrowth in someone whos already using propecia and topical spironolactone? Or does it not really regrow hair? Id like some added kick to my regimen, but cant use minoxidil because of side effects it gives me.

IMO its best for a healthy scalp