I'm upset at google

CCS

Reaction score
I'm trying to google the finally vote tally of all states, and who won in all states. I tried CNN.com, and many others. None of them report the totals or final results. All I can find are a few individual stories on how one candidate or the other was doing at 11pm on election night. Is the search engine that dumb, or am I just using bad key words? This should be the biggest story out there, yet I can't find it anywhere.

Would someone please post a link to the final results for senate, house, and margines the presidential candidates won each state by?

The Gardener

Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/results/president/

Totals at the top, roll your mouse over the states to see the state by state results.

They aren't yet "final results" in many states because they are probably still counting absentee and military ballots.... and North Carolina and Missouri, which have still not officially been awarded due to the thin margins. The general assumption is that Missouri will go McCain and North Carolina to Obama, but I assume they are wanting to tabulate all of the absentee/military ballots.

Click on a state and it gives you a visual breakdown by county within the state.... which is actually pretty fascinating to peruse in some of the states.

CCS

Reaction score
Obama was elected by young women. Amazing: I thought retired people would vote democrat for increased social security, but people over 65 voted mostly for McCain. Why?

CCS

Reaction score
Arizona's Propecia 102 ban on Gay marriage passed 56% to 44%. 2 years ago it failed 48% to 52%. Gays are getting closer, and it is a coin flip at this point, at least in states like AZ and CA.

Arkansas voted against gays having kids 57% to 43%. I remember other states years ago that voted down gay marriage 85% to 15%. This is a huge improvement. Don't give up hope. Keep on educating.

CCS

Reaction score
Amazing!!

Massacusets had a measure to repeal the state income tax! Can you believe that? I bet the legislature was all against that. I wonder if the measure would have also banded state spending, or just taxing.

30% voted yes.