I'm too much depressed and anxiety is kiiling me

IBM

Reaction score
Hi.

I'm very depressed. I dont know why everyday is a depressive day. And i have too much anxiety. I cant hold it very long.
I'm with loads of fear and very tense. Why i'm this way? Why?

IBM

Reaction score
Right i'm drowning in thoughts.
They come in high speed way
And remain unsilently and restless.
Each one argue nightly
Defying the complex machinery
Ready to give the final stroke.

In the middle of it there's a child girl glooming in tears and despair. Holding the key of creativity with two weak fingers whispering to dense misty fir-trees.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
IBM said:
Aplunk1 said:
IBM, do you exercise daily?

I cant exercice. Right now i'm literally shaking.

Why are you shaking? Is it the anxiety? Or are you taking drugs?

IBM, everyone has anxiety, but there are those of us who have more. On the flip, there are many who are able to effectively manage their anxiety, and their lives subsequently improve.

Isn't it about time that you developed a plan to improve? I think you owe it to yourself to talk to a doctor by making frequent appointments and following either A) a prescription regimen, or B) an exercise regimen, preferably both if you can do it.

Why can't you exercise?

IBM

Reaction score
I think the world is going to end soon. I've that feeling. I really dont know why i cant do exercise. I think people dont accept me very well...

recognition2

Established Member
Reaction score
Some years ago, I had a depression and was pretty anxious as well, but as I was looking for answers on how to deal with that I discovered Buddhism.

Man, check out the link in my signature, this monk has speeches about any topics maybe even about hairloss :).

He's wise, humored, and I'm sure it might help you a lot.

Just make the effort to listen to only 1 of his speech(+-60 minutes long) and I guarantee you will feel better.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Dont panic!

Attachments

• Marvintherobot.jpg
    Marvintherobot.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 1,054

IBM

Reaction score
Thanks all of you... specially those who drop nice words and encoragement...

Today i'm a little better though i'm still anxious but not like yesterday.

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
Yea exercise is really amazing when it comes to depression, I started getting back into cardio stuff just this last month or so, My moods have improved quite a bit.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Eureka said:
Yea exercise is really amazing when it comes to depression, I started getting back into cardio stuff just this last month or so, My moods have improved quite a bit.

While it may help some, I guess it depends on the reason for the depression. Me? I bet I exercise more than almost anyone here but it doesn't really help in terms of anxiety, stress and so forth. In fact, what I find is because of those feelings, I tend to get hurt more in the gym or playing sports or what not.

IBM

Reaction score
I'm less anxious than last night. Though i'm still anxious. Today i re-discovered that i'm a flavourless to opposite sex. I was with nice cloths and well fixed but none of them looked at me with admiration.

IBM

Reaction score
I'm very depressed. Today i was walking to the office in the street. Sudenly heavy rain poured and my hair became wet and thinned. Worse is that i was oblied to comb with my hands and now i'm with itch. Besides of losing a bit of precious hair in top with the hand comb i infested it. I'll have to wait tomorrow to clean it and restart again. What a day.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
IBM,if you are that depressed about how you look why dont you just go 100% full force and change all that you can about yourself?

keep on meds,get a hair transplant ,get fit,exercise,change your life,youre the only one that can do it and once you have youll be smiling all the time :) plus you are a cool guy so youll be well in there with the ladies :)