I'm tired of all of this, need advise to go full out

JP_7

My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to achieve the same effect MtF transgender have but mantaining muscle mass (or increase it if possible) and prevent gyno.

is it possible to take an oral anti androgen, oral aromatase inhibitor to block T from converting to E but apply topical estrogen to the scalp to get some systemic aborption to be within the normal ranges and get the benefit of estrogen on the follicles?

This is an example, if there is something better I would be more than happy to know it.

KHURMA

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe you want to try this first, from Turkey forums, seems like it helps for people there, I decided to keep it as the last thing I would try before hair transplant.

100ml contains:

- 3.2% Spironolactone (3200mg from 32x Aldactone 100mg)

- 0.042% Cyproterone acetate (42mg from 21x Diane 35)

- 0.000735% Ethinyl estradiol (0.735mg from 21x Diane 35)

- (optional) 0.008% Dexamethasone (8mg from 2ml Dexamethasone Injection 8mg/2ml)

in a 100ml alcohol vehicle (Elseve or similar). 4ml/d. Better 2ml/d in the beginning to check for side effects.

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe you want to try this first, from Turkey forums, seems like it helps for people there, I decided to keep it as the last thing I would try before hair transplant.

100ml contains:

- 3.2% Spironolactone (3200mg from 32x Aldactone 100mg)

- 0.042% Cyproterone acetate (42mg from 21x Diane 35)

- 0.000735% Ethinyl estradiol (0.735mg from 21x Diane 35)

- (optional) 0.008% Dexamethasone (8mg from 2ml Dexamethasone Injection 8mg/2ml)

in a 100ml alcohol vehicle (Elseve or similar). 4ml/d. Better 2ml/d in the beginning to check for side effects.
Yes is the Miracle Lotion. Members from the Turkish Forum were/are reporting great results.

JP_7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you guys for the suggestion, i will look into this.

In the following days i'm going to start dutasteride mesotherapy to reduce scalp dht as much as possible,

On a side note, is it normal to lose mostly or only miniaturized hair while on treatment? is it because in order to "reverse" the miniaturization the hair will take some growth cycles to get back to the original thickness (if it is even possible in the first place) ?

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’ve asked the Billion Dollar question..
Think you’re on right track...
I’m always experimenting. We got to wake up those follicles one way or another. Obviously we are lacking something...

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes is the Miracle Lotion. Members from the Turkish Forum were/are reporting great results.

Topical spironolactone is garbage, used a doctor authorized compounded prescription of it, and it did sweet f*** all for the most part.

Also you're way better off taking cyproterone orally, I would take some of the ingredients from this list and use them differently.