I'm Sure The Cure Is Close Because Of This Reason

wintop6211

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As right now, the closest cure we can get is through some sort of clone, either clone follicle or cell. And I have confidence this will happen surely in the near future due to the fact that more and more companies are invest in this method, if this method isn't feasible, why so many companies get into it? This will very likely be the most common treatment for MBP in future just like hair transplant right now. Even more, if follica can pull through, we can combine these two type of treatments to get insane density and nw0.

Last edited:

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As right now, the closest cure we can get is through some sort of clone, either clone follicle or cell. And I have confidence this will happen surely in the near future due to the fact that more and more companies are invest in this method, if this method isn't feasible, why so many companies get into it? This will very likely be the most common treatment for MBP in future just like hair transplant right now.
Thanks for the expert opinion. I'm glad this thread was created to raise awareness.

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the expert opinion. I'm glad this thread was created to raise awareness.

I’m so glad everyone shares all of their compiled research in these forums. You just get filled with so much nawledge you know? And the best part is that everyone here is like a family. We all love and care for each other.

Nawledge—

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This in my opinion is the only logical cure to baldness. Everything else is crap, similar to the crap the industry has fooled baldies with in the 90’s. Baldies today still drool over laser helmets and Italian scalp lotions, these are the people the hair loss industry have to manipulate (which doesn’t take much considering baldies today take laser helmets seriously).

As for it being close, highly doubtful. There’s treatments that are far less complex that are still in the works for years now (5-10 years). I don’t think anything will be out in the next 10yrs.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This in my opinion is the only logical cure to baldness. Everything else is crap, similar to the crap the industry has fooled baldies with in the 90’s. Baldies today still drool over laser helmets and Italian scalp lotions, these are the people the hair loss industry have to manipulate (which doesn’t take much considering baldies today take laser helmets seriously).

As for it being close, highly doubtful. There’s treatments that are far less complex that are still in the works for years now (5-10 years). I don’t think anything will be out in the next 10yrs.
If so, what are you doing here?

wintop6211

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Are you a related scientist? If not, you never know which one is really complex, since you are not those scientists and have no idea on technical details involved, that been said, I’m not a bio scientist either, so I have no information to support my claim either. But this area is the only area that many company focused on altogether, thus I’m optimistic about it.

Last edited:

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anything halt hair loss and maintain without side effect and doesn't mess with your manhood considered a cure in our life time.
I'm not optimistic for a cure, but at least a treatment not castration drugs,.
I will be happy to use it for the rest of my life.

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you a related scientist? If not, you never know which one is really complex, since you are not those scientists and have no idea on technical details involved, that been said, I’m not a bio scientist either, so I have no information to support my claim either. But this area is the only area that many company focused on altogether, thus I’m optimistic about it.

You guys don’t like my post, yet you’re bald/balding like me in 2018. You can be optimistic as much as you’d like, but deep down you know there won’t be a cure in the next 10yrs. Look back at the posts in 2008, bunch of fairy tale Hoping people like you.

As to why I’m here, I said 10yrs, not never. I do like to keep updated on updates.

Last edited:

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys don’t like my post, yet you’re bald/balding like me in 2018. You can be optimistic as much as you’d like, but deep down you know there won’t be a cure in the next 10yrs. Look back at the posts in 2008, bunch of fairy tale Hoping people like you.

As to why I’m here, I said 10yrs, not never. I do like to keep updated on updates.
Surely you are an expert on this subject (cure for hair loss). I believe you.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah, not like technology and scientific knowledge progresses or anything. We should all give up hope because of some forum posts from 10 years ago. As far as I've seen people have been optimistic but tentative over prospective treatments, you are the only one making absolute statements as if you have some kind of insider knowledge that only you are privy to.

Jnix

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's so obvious cloning will be the answer. First of all, the doctors and pharma can still make tons of money off of it, and secondly, it scientifically should not be very hard. Clone one hair thousands and thousands of time is really quite simple compared to finding a way to take a pill or concoct some magic potion.

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, not like technology and scientific knowledge progresses or anything. We should all give up hope because of some forum posts from 10 years ago. As far as I've seen people have been optimistic but tentative over prospective treatments, you are the only one making absolute statements as if you have some kind of insider knowledge that only you are privy to.

Like I said, you’re still bald today, in 2018. People like you have been announcing the cure is near for over 20yrs now.

Only thing you people do is put out false hope. You can be excited but also realistic. You got idiots holding out on shaving their heads or buying laser helmets bcs they listen to optimistic delusionals on here.

BootyWarrior

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As right now, the closest cure we can get is through some sort of clone, either clone follicle or cell. And I have confidence this will happen surely in the near future due to the fact that more and more companies are invest in this method, if this method isn't feasible, why so many companies get into it? This will very likely be the most common treatment for MBP in future just like hair transplant right now. Even more, if follica can pull through, we can combine these two type of treatments to get insane density and nw0.

chica-afrodescendiente-meme.jpg

heyhey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The cure is already out there for many people, you just have to be a responder. minoxidil (for growth) and topical certizine for mantainance pretty much have cured me.