I'm still around...

VWdude

Reaction score
Hey guys, I havent been posting lately mainly because I have been having awesome results due to my regimen. I still read the forums here and again, but to tell you the truth I think about my hairloss once in a blue moon now. Not only have I been getting sufficient results, but I also have peace of mind now... anyways good luck dudes!

G

Nice to hear, keep up the good work. But the real indicator is are you getting pussy?

VWdude

Reaction score
...::traxdata::... said:
Nice to hear, keep up the good work. But the real indicator is are you getting pussy?

I'm getting pussy like never before brother! HMMMM getting pussy and beating baldness.... what more can I ask for!

My regimen did the following to balding: Reverse power bombed, suplex, drop kicked and clothes lined that mofo.

and I walked away smiling while at the same time had a grin on my face of "im gonna go bang my girlfriend now, and maybe others" look.

= Amazing.

Sir_LagaLot

Established Member
Reaction score
good to hear it vw..

did you get rid of the swirl at the back as yet?..if i remember correctly the swirl was your biggest problem? ..and it was filling in somewhat , last you posted pics.

how longs it been on treatment so far?

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
good to hear your results vw,

are you still using surf hair or you made switch to something better and less greasy ?

hows your styles going lately. 8)

hellohello

Established Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear about your good results.

All the best with your new confidence !

87david

Established Member
Reaction score
But the real indicator is are you getting pussy?

lol You guys really crack me up sometimes :)

VW Dude, can you tell me what EMU oil you're using and how do you use it? How useful do you think it is? Thanks

VWdude

Reaction score
Sir_LagaLot said:
good to hear it vw..

did you get rid of the swirl at the back as yet?..if i remember correctly the swirl was your biggest problem? ..and it was filling in somewhat , last you posted pics.

how longs it been on treatment so far?

Yeah that stupid swirl was my biggest problem, and over the course of my regimen it has been filling in nicely. The last update I made was pretty significant back there (not only my opinion but other users on here too). And it continues to fill in which I am happy about. I'm just into my 8th month on my regimen now and I don't even notice hairloss... when i go to style or wash my hair, I pretty much only loose 3 hairs! This is a good sign. I'm gonna take more pics soon, see what year 1 has in store for me.

VWdude

Reaction score
87david said:
But the real indicator is are you getting pussy?

lol You guys really crack me up sometimes :)

VW Dude, can you tell me what EMU oil you're using and how do you use it? How useful do you think it is? Thanks

I am currently using country remember 100% pure australian Emu Oil. Comes in 75ML bottle. I often use it twice a week and either apply 2 drops of it in my nizoral shampoo, or in my conditioner. Apparently it is supposed to detoxify the scalp deep into the dermis of the scalp skin. If you are using any topicals like minoxidil, it would help with absorbtion. Feels very good on the scalp and it helps with nizorals after effects. I cant say exactly what it has done, but I believe it has helped me nonetheless.

87david

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks very much VW. I didn't think of mixing it with Nizoral. You know that's one thing that I see a lot of in these boards and that is people customizing their treatments. For some reason I always been disinclined to do so for fear that an adulterated treatment could be rendered useless by contamination. Especially when many treatments are so expensive and require many weeks/months to see results.

But you realize, of course, that since your having success, we're going to hold you hostage until you divulge all your hair remedy secrets :)