I’m So Desperate I Can’t Go Out Of Home Because Of My Hair Help Me Please.

Shayan123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i can’t understand why in century21
Whith all of improvement of technology There’s no solution for hairloss,
Because minoxidil loose effectiveness after short time and finastride have side effects.
I use mino 3 years but now i have hairloss again after3 years and started finastride(1mounth).
But i lost alot of my hair and my hair don’t growth and i’m soooooo worry.
Can anyone heeelp me please?
What should i do!???????

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because minoxidil loose effectiveness after short time and finastride have side effects.
I use mino 3 years but now i have hairloss again after3 years and started finastride(1mounth).
What should i do!???????

You can't really do anything except hope that finasteride starts working. But if not, try dutasteride.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’d recommend seeing a psychiatrist and trying to get on an anti anxiety/anti depressant. A year ago I could leave the house at all because of my hair loss and now I’m more social than ever after being on lexapro for months. My hair is still always on my mind but it’s not surrounding my every thought the way it used to.

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't gotten a haircut since January. I'm feeling like I might have the nerve to do it.

Shayan123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't gotten a haircut since January. I'm feeling like I might have the nerve to do it.
Me too mabe every 4 mounth i shold go to barber
But i think untill 4 mount later my hair will be finished
My hope is finastride

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What should i do!???????
There is no solution, because no drug can reverse the damage to your scalp that has beeen done. There is an overproduction of collagen called fibrosis which restrict the bloowflow to your follicles and they can't grow normally. There are naturtal and simple solutions for male pattern baldness. They aren't permanent but can boost your confidence and make you fieel happy. You need to buy a scalp massage brush and massage your sclap for 5 minutes a day. Your scalp has become stiff due to lack of blood flow. It will become elastic again. But remember that you have to wait at least 4 months to see results. When the damage to thep scalp skin has been done. No drugs wil help. Even castration.
You can continue taking finasteride but you won't need this. DHT which causes arterial calcification in your scalp and fibrosis will clear itself when you start scalp massages. They will relieve the chronic scalp tension which tightened your scalp and led to increased DHT. DHT is an anti inflamatory. It is present in wounds ans acute infection. The chronic scalp tanension triggered an anti-inflamatory response and led to an androgen overexpression. The tension is the highest in your temples and vertex. There is most DHT in these areas and they go bald first.

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Me too mabe every 4 mounth i shold go to barber
But i think untill 4 mount later my hair will be finished
My hope is finastride

I'm taking finasteride too, I've been on it three and a half months and I think it's starting to work.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If Finateride doesn't work => Dutateride
If not enough ... + spironolactone
If still no enough and you're crazy => Finateride + Cyproterone or Bicalutamide or spironolactone or Lupron + high dose estradiol ...
If you're not crazy, try to accept and embrace baldness (I still don't know how to manage that).

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are ways to style your hair to make it appear “normal” & thicker. While at same time applying topicals & microneedling.
How I wear my hair at home or on a trip or going out are two different things.
If you want to cover up balding spots.
1) Buy some cans of Toppik hair thickening spray. This darkens scalp.
After you’ve lightly sprayed scalp on top of head. Comb remaining hairs.
2)Toppik & others have hair thickening powders to match natural hair color.
Shake some powder on top of dried hair to add even more thickness.
3) Style & Freeze style with hairspray..
Can last 3 days or so.
Really makes a world of difference.