I'm seriously contemplating hopping on Finasteride again

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Pigeon brother, unfortunately i might be pressured soon to join back the dark side and take Finasteride again. I will always support you though since i know you're 100% right about Finasteride being a poison and i know that i'm risking A LOT just by getting back on it again. I won't cope by denying reality to feel better. But i just don't care anymore at this point. I want some peace of mind even if i will have to sacrifice many things, and all i feel like these days is passing the time until i'm dead. I don't really think i could care less about my health
Same thats why im on 20mg oral minoxidill.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's really kinda pointless and will bloat your face, badly age your skin and grow you tons of unwanted body hair. I'd say stay in the range of 5-10 mg and you will be golden
I read u need high dose to regrow hair. Im fine no aging and barely any bloat.

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only people who are against finasteride are nw2 BDD full heads who are never gonna go bald anyway or nw5 - 7 who have no chance of saving their hair.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OP, it's all poison. Even MSM, by far the most benign molecule in my stack, can cause averse réactions in some people

Oral min can possibly kill you later down the line, and yet I take it without a second thought nowadays. Since imo it comes down to valuing life quality over quantity

With finasteride only you can decide what affects your life quality the most: without or with. Both are sh*t obviously but for most balding still edges it out — especially if you're young

If that's the case just hop on. You're simply taking a calculated risk

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ye i did play vanilla for a few months then tbc released.

Based. I was like 8 when I played vanilla for the first time but I only got to endgame in tbc. My friend who introduced me to the game was a little older than me and died from a brain tumor last year. Not even 30 yet. Life's a f*****g b**ch sometimes