I'm selling a 1 month supply of propecia

pbabico

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have been taking propecia for the past 6 months and have decided to give it up.

I have 30 pills left and would like to sell them. I WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING.

PM me with an offer or questions. Thanks!

P.S. HairLossTalk.com, If what im doing is not allowed on the forum, I appologize and if you need to take this off, then go for it. Thank you.

Bll3r

Established Member
Reaction score
scam.jpg

pbabico

Reaction score
lol a scam? I love how Bll3r jumps to conclusions. relax man, not everyone is out there to get you in this world..

jeffsss, you know me. I've talked to you on AIM before :)

G

why are you giving up?

guys in this forum are saying you must wait 1 year to take a decision

Or is it due of side effects?

Damn, im in month 2 and i have lost more hair than ever, ARGHHH.

pbabico

Reaction score
GoodGuy said:
why are you giving up?

guys in this forum are saying you must wait 1 year to take a decision

Or is it due of side effects?

Damn, im in month 2 and i have lost more hair than ever, ARGHHH.

Yeah, its due to side effects. the mood swings and sexual performance issues I got after the use of propecia isnt worth it IMO. A year ago, I only used Rogaine and my hair grew back thicker and filled in the thin areas. I thought using propecia and rogaine would make my results even better, but actually it wasnt much of a difference. So i'm just going to go back and use only rogaine. Im not saying this works for everyone, all i know is that this works for me

Bll3r

Established Member
Reaction score
let me guess you want payment to a P.O box or western union money transfer. . . .

pbabico

Reaction score
Bll3r said:
let me guess you want payment to a P.O box or western union money transfer. . . .

Are you an idiot?!...dude shutup. If this topic is not a concern to you then why bother making immature replies that are meaningless. Go get a life and stop annoying people. I'm simply ignoring your childish remarks from now on.