I'm scared... (with pictures)

Floyd.77

Reaction score
One picture of these 3 was taken 15 days before my second hair transplant and the other 2 were taken 48 days after. Don't need to describe which is which. Should I worry about it?

antes-15diasback.jpg

depois-48diasback2.jpg

depois-48diasback1.jpg

Floyd.77

Reaction score
Ya,, that's what I'm doing. The good thing is that I just don't have to look at it all the time. I even didn't know it was that bad until I asked my girlfriend to take this picture. I've already heard of shock loss before but dude this was scary... My Doctor says hair will come back so I have just to relax you know Cheech, lol.
I'll keep on updating this thread. Thanks for your response.

Charming Man

Reaction score
While you're waiting for it to grow, Toppik (or some other concealer) would probably do a really good job on that part of your head.

It's a bit more tricky to use on the front of the hair, but I find it does an immense job on the back.

Good luck

neuromet

Reaction score
Your crown didn't look bad to begin with. How many grafts did you have placed back there?

That seems to be a lot of shock loss. Is this typical? The new hair won't come in until months 4-6, but what about all the old hair? Is it gone for good because it was likely minitiaurizing?