Im Pretty Sure Im Thinning But Is It Worth It To Take finasteride?

Jared Walker

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys I wanted more opinions rather than the 2 opinions i got last time and they were in really weird lighting.

Anyways, I know i have thinning on the left temple and my left temple is higher than my right but all the hair everywhere else is fine and thick. Have i caught it at the right time in the early stage? The picture of my hair parted is wet. Also what are the chances that my hair is thinning right there from constant use of wax and styling it at that temple? I am also on creatine which I am going to get off.

Attachments

• IMG_2292.JPG
    IMG_2292.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_2291.JPG
    IMG_2291.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_2293.JPG
    IMG_2293.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 241

Outsider626

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair products won't make you go bald. Same as taking creatine, working out or jerking off. All myths.

If it was true than this man would be already bald:

hqdefault.jpg

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely stop the creatine. You say this happened watcher quickly? Was it after you began creatine? Creatine will def thin your hair out if your body is subceptible to dht.....see what happens when you stop...and also see a dermatologist. Goodluck

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Creatine def has influence in hair growth if your body is sensitive to dht. It def increases dht levels, so to say creatine hairloss is a myth is bogus. Just Google it and you will find alot of information about creatine and increased dht link.

Jared Walker

My Regimen
Reaction score
This dude is thinning . Look back a few years compared to now.....he is probably on propecia to keep his dht levels low.
Yea dude i notice when i take it i feel way more horny too but when i dont take it i feel like average so it def increases DHT. I just started it consistently in June and i started to notice little miniturization on my left temple. Is it bad?

Jared Walker

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea dude i notice when i take it i feel way more horny too but when i dont take it i feel like average so it def increases DHT. I just started it consistently in June and i started to notice little miniturization on my left temple. Is it bad?
But i took creatine monohydrate before with no problem. But like 3 months ago i started using creatine hcl, creatine ethyl ester, dicreatine malate. These are in this protein powder i bought called Mass xxx from GNC

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't look to bad but if you feel something is going on go see a dermatologist and grt answers....they may prescribe finastride and you should get on it and at least give it a year to see how things go.....it's better to be proactive active then to wait . I wish you the best of luck man.

abcdefg

Reaction score
When it comes to the body in general no one knows much of anything. I took creatine in high school and never had any male pattern baldness whatsoever so I dont think it actually causes male pattern baldness, but this is just my opinion off my experience. I only took it for maybe 6 months to a year but I had zero hair loss back then.
IMO asking if things like diet, creatine, or hair gel can cause male pattern baldness is the same as asking am I losing chest hair/facial hair because of these? Pull out a chest hair, and see how strongly rooted they are. They grow back easily just the same. This is what normal head hair unaffected by androgens is like. It grows back even if you pulled it out.
Head hair is exactly like body hair for the most part. Does your body hair fall out and miniaturize because you took creatine?

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When it comes to the body in general no one knows much of anything. I took creatine in high school and never had any male pattern baldness whatsoever so I dont think it actually causes male pattern baldness, but this is just my opinion off my experience. I only took it for maybe 6 months to a year but I had zero hair loss back then.
IMO asking if things like diet, creatine, or hair gel can cause male pattern baldness is the same as asking am I losing chest hair/facial hair because of these? Pull out a chest hair, and see how strongly rooted they are. They grow back easily just the same. This is what normal head hair unaffected by androgens is like. It grows back even if you pulled it out.
Head hair is exactly like body hair for the most part. Does your body hair fall out and miniaturize because you took creatine?

Actually I'm guessing you were too young to notice/ experience the affects that creatine had on you. And also to answer your question I'm betting that creatine will actually cause you to grow more facial and body hair not lose it.

Jared Walker

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually I'm guessing you were too young to notice/ experience the affects that creatine had on you. And also to answer your question I'm betting that creatine will actually cause you to grow more facial and body hair not lose it.
THIS. Ever since i have been taking creatine i have noticed i have more of a complete beard now that i can grow and its less patchy . But on the topic of my hair, if i take finasteride will it grow back the little miniture floppy hairs that wont style? Im assuming this is what you call miniturization?